Whats for tea tonight?

Cod fillet, baby boiled potatoes, green beans. Bit of butter on the spuds and some tartare sauce. Yum!

Bacon, green beans, peas, courgette & pasta in melted low low cheese...very nice, my first attempt and will definitely make again!

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Honey glazed gammon with baked potato, garlic bread and veg

Last edited:
Meatballs and courgetti!!

For dinner 9.5 syns !!! I thought my mum used the free sausages from m&s but it was 8 reduced fat butchers classic pork sausages at 2 syns each I had about 2 in my dinner Corn on the cob for starters with light butter x1 t.spoon (1) The rest was this Bacon Potatoes And loads of super free veg Cabbage Carrots Tomatoes Mushrooms Green peppers Onions Garlic Mixed herbs Oregano Basil Sage X2 tins of chopped tomatoes Worcester sauce X1 oxo Half fat chese HEA View attachment 148758 View attachment 148760 Then for dessert I had x3 m&s chocolate discs 30 cals each so (4.5) So 19.5 syns today :-( oh noooo

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Sounds bloody lovely!! Never mind - at least you can cut back on the Syns over the next day or two, to make up for it! :D

Kathy

Cheese burgers with paprika wedges, garlic bread and carrots :)

Trout with roasted vegetables.

A take on a What's Cooking chicken, smoked bacon, cheese, fried onion (Frylight), mayo and salad burger. Had it before and it's gorgeous! Not bothering trying to make SW chips, as mine are never crisp and golden like in the mag so, instead, I'm having 200g McCain 5% fat chips, which is 3 Syns, cooked weight (so usually weigh out about 250g frozen) and they're so worth it! :D

Kathy

Back