Whats for tea tonight?

Butternut squash chickpea stew with Cous Cous spinach and hea of halloumi ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1408039087.033347.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Was having a lovely day then got sad news my grandad has died.
We were all bit upset so ordered a Chinese but I've no idea how to syn what I had I didn't even have 1/4 portions.
I'm pleased I didn't use it to go totally off rails

Was having a lovely day then got sad news my grandad has died. We were all bit upset so ordered a Chinese but I've no idea how to syn what I had I didn't even have 1/4 portions. I'm pleased I didn't use it to go totally off rails

Sorry to hear honey xxxx

We were all bit upset so ordered a Chinese but I've no idea how to syn what I had I didn't even have 1/4 portions.

Sorry to hear this, hope you are as ok as you can be right now x

Sorry for ur loss i kno how u feel losing my grandad was the worst day of my life. May ur grandad fly safe x

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Was having a lovely day then got sad news my grandad has died. We were all bit upset so ordered a Chinese but I've no idea how to syn what I had I didn't even have 1/4 portions. I'm pleased I didn't use it to go totally off rails

So sorry to hear this :-( x

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 week 3 11 stone 6 week 4 11 stone 7 week 5 11 stone 6 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

Ty for your kind messages, I'm ok not coming off plan because that won't do any good. He lived a very full life, travelled the world until he suffered 10 years of dementia. I'm happy he gets some peace now and no more torment of that cruel disease. X

Ty for your kind messages, I'm ok not coming off plan because that won't do any good. He lived a very full life, travelled the world until he suffered 10 years of dementia. I'm happy he gets some peace now and no more torment of that cruel disease. X

Lovely words, sorry to hear of your loss xxx

So very sorry to hear that. Well done for staying on track. Best wishes to you and your family xx

Quorn low fat sausages, cheesy potato wedges and baked beans. Yum!!

Well done for not going off plan willfitskinnyjeans x

Last edited:

So sorry to hear that, thoughts are with you and your family.

Potato wedges with quorn beef strips cooked fajita style with peppers and red onion, mixed salad leaves and a HEA of grated reduced fat cheese.

So sorry for your loss.

I'm having a burrito bowl from Boojum (lime and coriander rice, chicken, peppers and onions, tomato salsa). I'll skip the sour cream and measure out my own cheese as my HEA, try to keep it as SW friendly as possible. Not had one of these in 6 whole weeks and I used to have at least one a week so I'm really excited!

Nice and easy and healthy chicken stirfry! Just chicken and veg with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar!

Back