Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade chicken korma and boiled rice :)

Attachments

• image-2804881947.jpg
    image-2804881947.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 75
Ooh looks great - do you have the recipe please? :) xx

It was lovely :) it works out 1 1/2 syns for two people.

2 chicken breasts, mushrooms, onions and peas (optional) fried in fry light.
1 tablespoon of curry paste and curry powder made up in a saucepan, when curry is thick enough add it to chicken. Then add a carton of muller light coconut Greek yogurt.
I tend to add more curry paste to suit my taste. It's lovely.

It was lovely :) it works out 1 1/2 syns for two people. 2 chicken breasts, mushrooms, onions and peas (optional) fried in fry light. 1 tablespoon of curry paste and curry powder made up in a saucepan, when curry is thick enough add it to chicken. Then add a carton of muller light coconut Greek yogurt. I tend to add more curry paste to suit my taste. It's lovely.
Thanks! Sounds lovely xx

Ooh sounds great thanks! Xx

4 chicken breast
2 muller light coconut with lime
1 tub of quark
3 tbsp scwlhwarts korma curry spice
4-5 tbsp of granulated sweetener
2 large onions
Half a tsp of vanilla extract
Half a tsp of almond extract
Frylight

Fry ur chicken in frylight in a deep pan add onions, take of the heat add everything else and return to heat cook on a low heat for about 10min and ur done.it taste great my partner only ever has korma from the curry house and he says its better than hes every tasted from a curry house and hes not on a dietl lol

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4 chicken breast 2 muller light coconut with lime 1 tub of quark 3 tbsp scwlhwarts korma curry spice 4-5 tbsp of granulated sweetener 2 large onions Half a tsp of vanilla extract Half a tsp of almond extract Frylight Fry ur chicken in frylight in a deep pan add onions, take of the heat add everything else and return to heat cook on a low heat for about 10min and ur done.it taste great my partner only ever has korma from the curry house and he says its better than hes every tasted from a curry house and hes not on a dietl lol Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This sounds lovely. Might have to try this version some time :)

This sounds lovely. Might have to try this version some time :)

It really is,im more of a masala fan but i love this version of korma,altho this time i made it put 5 tbsp of sweetner in and it was abit sweet so next time im just gunna do 4

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Gammon, egg, pineapple, garlic bread, mash & veg

Last edited:
I want what Sheila had! OMG those kebabs look fab. It all looks fab. Back to reality and master plan. Am making pizza with loads of good stuff on it. courgettes, toms, herbs, cheeses, peppers, spring onions etc etc etc.

Back