Whats for tea tonight?

image-1867546223.jpg

That's a cheese topped quorn peppered steak! Garlic mushrooms, chips, carrots, tomato :)

Chicken burger with cheese, paprika wedges and veg

Quorn steak strips with fajita spices, peppers and onions, with rice, kidney beans, mixed leaves, tomatoes and cucumber. Oh and some grated cheese on top.

Satay stir fry (using meridian delicious organic peanut butter, only 3.5 syns per tbsp! Compared to 5 for the one I had before!) packed with veggies!

Made a vegetarian version of the diet coke chicken and had it with rice. It was absolutely delicious and very filling :D

Made cheese and onion double baked jacket potatoes! Had with some cold gammon, homemade coleslaw and beetroot. :)

IMG_3320.jpg

Steak with garlic bread, roast potatoes, beetroot, lettuce & carrots

Last edited:
Pasta with homemade sauce: peppers passata, chillies, tomatoes, quorn, mushrooms.

Vegetarian diet coke chicken....... Receipe? Lol I'd like to try x
Hi Colleen I made that last night and it was delicious :D
DIET COKE QUORN CHICKEN
1 X CAN OF DIET COKE

6 TBSP OF PASSATA - I used the one with chillis and garlic in for an extra kick
Quorn pieces - I added half a bag between 2 people and there is quite a lot so will depend how much you want.
ONIONS, MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS (I didn''t have any onions so added in cherry tomatoes.
1X TBSP OF soy sauce
Also added a little bit of chilli powder.
1 x stock cube (vegetable) in 200ml of water
COOK ONION, MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS FOR A COUPLE OF MINS IN FRY LIGHT. ADD THE QUORN PIECES
I then put it all into a sauce pan and added in the diet coke, passata and vegetable stock. Bring to a boil then place on a low heat until it thickens - mine took about half an hour to thicken but think it varies depending on how much stock etc you add.

May be best to add in the quorn a bit later as some people have said it ends up disintegrating in the sauce however I did not have this problem. Enjoy! x

Back