Whats for tea tonight?

Crispy breaded chicken, coleslaw, chips and bbq sauce! 4.5 syns in total.

IMG_3359.jpgIMG_3339.jpg

What do you bread you chicken with? My mum used couscous last week, made the cous cous up as normal n left half a lemon in with it while it soaked with black pepper. Rolled the chicken in egg then the cous cous, apparently very good

What do you bread you chicken with? My mum used couscous last week, made the cous cous up as normal n left half a lemon in with it while it soaked with black pepper. Rolled the chicken in egg then the cous cous, apparently very good

Oo that does sound good, thanks. I used a WW petit pain roll that I'd baked in the oven and then blitzed with some herbs and spices. I only used about 1/3 of the roll, so I count it as 2 syns. Will try the cous cous next time! x

Tomato & basil fish inspirations with sweet potatoes & veg

Home made minted lamb burgers in buns with feta cheese ( both hexs) yogurt cucumber and mint dip. Red day

Attachments

• image-641211804.jpg
    image-641211804.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 101
Tried the mac n cheese... omg it was soooo yummy. I've leftovers from it, anyone kbow if it freezes ok?

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Attachments

• 1408908433047.jpg
    1408908433047.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 1408908447068.jpg
    1408908447068.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 96
Ooh those lamb burgers and mac'n'cheese look amazing! I'd imagine it should freeze okay!

We had roast beef, roast potatoes, butternut squash, spring greens, sprouts and cabbage with 4 syns worth of gravy. Was totally worth it!

IMG_3364.jpg

Ooh those lamb burgers and mac'n'cheese look amazing! I'd imagine it should freeze okay!

We had roast beef, roast potatoes, butternut squash, spring greens, sprouts and cabbage with 4 syns worth of gravy. Was totally worth it!

View attachment 151167

The burgers were lushhhhhhhhh lol ive got 2 left for tomorrow too. Your dinner looks delish I miss my "Sunday" roast but im on my own most Sundays so not worth making one. I try to make one during the week but its doesnt taste the same as Sundays lol weird eh

Made a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings yesterday for my family and I was so proud as I have never cooked for 7 people before. Followed off by not so healthy toffee cheesecake and bake well tart and custard :)

Got my slow cooker so did a stew. Bit disappointed so have revamped it for today as there was so much left over! Can anyone tell me what a mac and cheese is? Sounds like my sort of thing. Yum

Got my slow cooker so did a stew. Bit disappointed so have revamped it for today as there was so much left over! Can anyone tell me what a mac and cheese is? Sounds like my sort of thing. Yum

It's a pasta dish :) there's a recipe on the lunch thread, page last I think :)

My adapted cottage pie
1408988253365.jpg1408988263951.jpg

Was delish made the potato topping maah with an egg and skimmed milk and 2tbsp fat free greek yogurt really light an fluffy....x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Smoked haddock topped with chorizo and cheese, chips and green veg.

Back