Whats for tea tonight?

Going to have tuna pasta bake but no syns or healthy extras so guess no cheese topping my fav part. Never mind will teach me to have more control and use syns on things I really like instead of wasting them on snacks.

Medallion steak with salad and pease pudd a squirt of balsamic glaze followed by a sw cheesecake

Attachments

• image-1606035782.jpg
    image-1606035782.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 78
  • image-1808215351.jpg
    image-1808215351.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 79
  • image-2417911099.jpg
    image-2417911099.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 82
Texty_f your food looks amazing was the cheesecake as good as it looks?

It was delish hun and so simple to make too,

2 Alpen light bars (any flavour and used as your healthy extra B), place in a dish and microwave for 10 secs to soften, press down into a cookie cutter/egg ring.

Then I used half a tub of Quark and mixed a sachet of options hot choccy in (2 syns) and a tiny bit of sweetener, spread on top of the alpen lights and top with fruit place in the fridge to cool until required xx

Thanks for that. Going to shop tomorrow to get quark cos that sound great and kids baking tomorrow so will stop me eating there cakes :)

Your welcome hun I hope you enjoy. I got the recipe from my other minis friend Kay. I made a spare one for my sis who isnt well, she loved it. I also made her some turkey burgers so that she just has to cook em tomorrow and pop them into buns, I have some left for me mmmmmm

It was delish hun and so simple to make too, 2 Alpen light bars (any flavour and used as your healthy extra B), place in a dish and microwave for 10 secs to soften, press down into a cookie cutter/egg ring. Then I used half a tub of Quark and mixed a sachet of options hot choccy in (2 syns) and a tiny bit of sweetener, spread on top of the alpen lights and top with fruit place in the fridge to cool until required xx

This sounds so easy to make. Thanks for this. Think I'll make this for pudding on Sunday. X

It was delish hun and so simple to make too,

2 Alpen light bars (any flavour and used as your healthy extra B), place in a dish and microwave for 10 secs to soften, press down into a cookie cutter/egg ring.

Then I used half a tub of Quark and mixed a sachet of options hot choccy in (2 syns) and a tiny bit of sweetener, spread on top of the alpen lights and top with fruit place in the fridge to cool until required xx

Thanks for this! I wondered what the base was made from, look forward to giving it a try x

Back