Whats for tea tonight?

Spaghetti Bolognese tonight. Does anyone know a recipe for syn free or low syn garlic bread? Would love to try and make some.

You could use a whole meal pitta from your hxb choice & a thin later of marg/butter with garlic powder sprinkled on? Xx

Does it have to be a certain brand or will any do? I do slimming world from home so don't have all theist of Hexb. Thank you that sounds good xx

There is a recipe for garlic bread using smash too, I made it and it was ok... but using bread is better I'd imagine. Here's the recipe anyway..

Make up mash (smash or real potato) i used the cream of the crop mash with spring onion, about half a bag made 2 6 inch rounds.
add 1 clove of garlic finely chopped,
1/4 tspn garlic powder or to taste.
1/4 tspn onion salt or to taste.
mix together and flatten quite thinish but not too thin onto tray sprayed with frylight. Pop into oven 140-150c (turning halfway through) until crispy.

x

Does it have to be a certain brand or will any do? I do slimming world from home so don't have all theist of Hexb. Thank you that sounds good xx
You're welcome :) I don't do slimming world now but from what I remember it has to be a whole meal pitta bread from the list, not just any whole meal pitta, although I can't remember which brands,. Someone on the forums will know though :) xx

I use a WW petit pain (hexb) spread with 1tbsp lighter than light mayo mixed with garlic,either fresh or granules. Hellmans ltl mayo is only half a syn for a tbsp :)

Pan fried diced turkey mushrooms onions peppers garlic and tomato purée, roast butternut squash and ranch salad .. Red day

Followed by grapes strawberries raspberries and a muller light yogurt and sprinkles

Attachments

• image-2079616642.jpg
    image-2079616642.jpg
    458.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2658777172.jpg
    image-2658777172.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 61
There is a recipe for garlic bread using smash too, I made it and it was ok... but using bread is better I'd imagine. Here's the recipe anyway.. Make up mash (smash or real potato) i used the cream of the crop mash with spring onion, about half a bag made 2 6 inch rounds. add 1 clove of garlic finely chopped, 1/4 tspn garlic powder or to taste. 1/4 tspn onion salt or to taste. mix together and flatten quite thinish but not too thin onto tray sprayed with frylight. Pop into oven 140-150c (turning halfway through) until crispy. x

Thanks for this I am going to try this for next week I think.

You're welcome :) I don't do slimming world now but from what I remember it has to be a whole meal pitta bread from the list, not just any whole meal pitta, although I can't remember which brands,. Someone on the forums will know though :) xx

Thank you xx

The only pitta as a B choice is WW wholemeal hun x

Aww thank you. I've tried the ww wraps before and wasn't really keen on them but they might be nice with the garlic and that mixed in. Also I made the cheesecake tonight. Have it in the fridge for a little late night snack :)

Aww thank you. I've tried the ww wraps before and wasn't really keen on them but they might be nice with the garlic and that mixed in. Also I made the cheesecake tonight. Have it in the fridge for a little late night snack :)

Make sure its a pitta hun not a wrap, it might make all the difference xx

Back