Whats for tea tonight?

hotdogs with onions. side salad

Gammon steak with SW chips, grilled mushroom and mushy peas.

HM Chicken Biriyani with added mixed veg.

This looks divine, please may you share the recipe?
I just made a basic chilli and layered the pasta sheets up which I had cooked until soft
For the "white sauce" I blitz half a tub of cottage cheese til it was smooth, stirred in some Greek yog and 2 eggs - spread if over then sprinkled mozzarella cheese over the top. The too goes puffy cos of the egg...it's my fav part! Lol

Hope this helps x
(ps, my chilli is just quorn mince, onion, peppers, wee bit garlic, some oregano. Tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce, chopped tomatoes, chilli powder and tomato purée (to suit your taste) and a beef stock pot...some water and simmer that altogether til veg is soft) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just made a basic chilli and layered the pasta sheets up which I had cooked until soft For the "white sauce" I blitz half a tub of cottage cheese til it was smooth, stirred in some Greek yog and 2 eggs - spread if over then sprinkled mozzarella cheese over the top. The too goes puffy cos of the egg...it's my fav part! Lol Hope this helps x (ps, my chilli is just quorn mince, onion, peppers, wee bit garlic, some oregano. Tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce, chopped tomatoes, chilli powder and tomato purée (to suit your taste) and a beef stock pot...some water and simmer that altogether til veg is soft) :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I shall be having this tomorrow!!! Thank you

I just made a basic chilli and layered the pasta sheets up which I had cooked until soft For the "white sauce" I blitz half a tub of cottage cheese til it was smooth, stirred in some Greek yog and 2 eggs - spread if over then sprinkled mozzarella cheese over the top. The too goes puffy cos of the egg...it's my fav part! Lol Hope this helps x (ps, my chilli is just quorn mince, onion, peppers, wee bit garlic, some oregano. Tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce, chopped tomatoes, chilli powder and tomato purée (to suit your taste) and a beef stock pot...some water and simmer that altogether til veg is soft) :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds lovely and I keep avoiding anything that has white sauce. Will give that a try.

Back