Whats for tea tonight?

Speed soup :)

Sausage casserole :)

Steak, SW chips and a mushroom/shallot sauce. Oh my days was that tasty!! Going to finish off with a square of 90% chocolate (3.5 Syns). Oooh yummers :)

I've planned exactly this tomorrow! How did you do your sticky pork? X

I used 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and 3 teaspoons of honey (3 syns) let it marinade for 30 mins and then fry until the meat is sticky. My husband has asked for it again next week and the kids love it. Definitely one of our favourite meals. X

I used 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and 3 teaspoons of honey (3 syns) let it marinade for 30 mins and then fry until the meat is sticky. My husband has asked for it again next week and the kids love it. Definitely one of our favourite meals. X

Thank you for this! Ill give it a go for tea. I had thought about dusting the pork in Chinese 5spice before hand but not sure yet.
Good on the thumbs up from hubby- that would certainly be an achievement in my house haha x

Thank you for this! Ill give it a go for tea. I had thought about dusting the pork in Chinese 5spice before hand but not sure yet. Good on the thumbs up from hubby- that would certainly be an achievement in my house haha x

That sounds nice. Let me know how it turns out with the Chinese 5 spice. Yep, anything that pleases him gets put on the list again lol x

A chicken mushroom and aspargus syn free bake :) xxxx

image-1421680912.jpg

Last edited:
Back