Whats for tea tonight?

One of my favourites!

I also put some garlic powder in natural yogurt for garlic yogurt :)

I will try that too! Thanks Danni :)

Gammon cooked in diet coke in my slow cooker; first time I've cooked it and first time I've used the SC!! Fingers crossed..... :)

Quorn steak strips in an enchilada style sauce with peppers sweet potato wedges.

HM burgers on hexB wm roll with hexA cheese. Synned chutney, sw chips, corn & homemade coleslaw with synned lf mayo/ff fromage frais/lemon as the dressing. Delish!!

Attachments

• image-3245054730.jpg
    image-3245054730.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 89
Chilli with a small jacket potato and a WW rice pudding for dessert.

The SW Donner Kebab was fantastic last night! Tonight we are having Roast Chicken and all the trimmings as hubby is out all day tomorrow on a Outdoor Pursuits thing..lol...

The SW Donner Kebab was fantastic last night! Tonight we are having Roast Chicken and all the trimmings as hubby is out all day tomorrow on a Outdoor Pursuits thing..lol...

I love the SW donner and so does my OH. I made it for him for the first time last week and he couldn't stop going on about how amazing it is and better than a normal donner. He told everyone!! Lol x

I love the SW donner and so does my OH. I made it for him for the first time last week and he couldn't stop going on about how amazing it is and better than a normal donner. He told everyone!! Lol x

It's gonna be a firm favourite in this house from now I'm sure! It was well worth all the effort of making home made sauces and coleslaw to go with it too! It's defo better than one from the chippy! :drool:

Hi does any one know the syn value of Sainburys Be Good To Yourself Low Fat Pork Cumberland Sausages? Thanks

Are these them? Be Good to Yourself Cumberland Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, chilled 8 pack, 52g each? If so...1 Syn each on EE and Original 4 Syns each on Green :)

is SW Donner recipe on the website?if not please share the recipe

Back