Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade burgers with cucumber tomatoes homemade coleslaw and pease pudding

Attachments

• image-2896203942.jpg
    image-2896203942.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 103
Im going out tonight for dinner, it's a Miller & Carter steak restaurant so I should be able to be quite good, although I will have a couple of glasses of wine, and possibly dessert :party0036:

Well my mum dad and sister are having chinese.
Friday night is USUALLY chinese night for me too! Every friday night for the past 15 years has been Chinese night,

today im having quorn nuggets and boiled rice. :D

Leftover pork stirfry with cauli carrots broccoli and crispy baked sliced pots with hex cheese

Attachments

• image-3807037831.jpg
    image-3807037831.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 85
Your food is looking extremely tasty lately, Sheila! How did you make that creamy mushroom sauce the other day, please? That looked very yummy. :) xx

Your food is looking extremely tasty lately, Sheila! How did you make that creamy mushroom sauce the other day, please? That looked very yummy. :) xx

Thanks Kathy hun I am enjoying my food this last week or so.
It was a recipe I kinda stole from ginlin but I added mustard powder to it

2 veggie stock cubes
2 tbsps mustard powder
250mls boiled water
sliced mushrooms

simmer gently whilst meat is cooking, then just before serving stir in 75g (hex) I used 150g as it was for 2 of us, stir until dissolved then pour over meat.

The first time i made it I added onions too :) Kathryn and I had it whilst she was here it was yummy x
Ginlin didnt add the mustard powder hun xx

My T tonight was Sainsbury 1\4lb burgers, roasted mush, spud, pepper, corgette and for thr top of the burger some l/f mayo and dijon mustard. Delieious

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426339812.728681.jpg

Turkey curry cooked by my amazing chef of a boyfriend. Contains tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, spinach, corn, onion, spring onion, Sweetcorn, aubergine... I'm not sure what else but I'm sure I'm missing loads.
And Turkey and rice. So tasty. Syn free and packed full of S foods :D

Thanks Kathy hun I am enjoying my food this last week or so.
It was a recipe I kinda stole from ginlin but I added mustard powder to it

2 veggie stock cubes
2 tbsps mustard powder
250mls boiled water
sliced mushrooms

simmer gently whilst meat is cooking, then just before serving stir in 75g (hex) I used 150g as it was for 2 of us, stir until dissolved then pour over meat.

The first time i made it I added onions too :) Kathryn and I had it whilst she was here it was yummy x
Ginlin didnt add the mustard powder hun xx

Thanks for replying, Sheila (and thanks to Kathryn too). Thought it looked very creamy and couldn't work out from your recipe ingredients why it should be, until I realised you've missed out one of the ingredients! :D Where it says 75g as a HEX, you haven't put what the HEX is! :) Unless I'm going mad, of course and just can't spot it anywhere - which is always a possibility!

Have a great weekend, Sheila. xx

Thanks for replying, Sheila (and thanks to Kathryn too). Thought it looked very creamy and couldn't work out from your recipe ingredients why it should be, until I realised you've missed out one of the ingredients! :D Where it says 75g as a HEX, you haven't put what the HEX is! :) Unless I'm going mad, of course and just can't spot it anywhere - which is always a possibility! Have a great weekend, Sheila. xx

Doh!! Lol what a plonker I am. It's 75g Philli light Kathy.

Ive been to work but have Jackson now whoop xx

Thanks, Sheila! :) Sounds really good! Will definitely try it sometime soon.

Aww, enjoy your Jackson time. Bless. Hope you're not too tired after work though. :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Sheila. xx

Back