Whats for tea tonight?

am having fish cakes just rolled no smash plain and they are lovely! with chips and I need some speed from somewhere so gunna have salad to :)

Roast chicken dinner

Chilli and rice.

Extra spicy. Yum.

Linda red onion and rosemary snozzers pasta bake with hassle back baby potatoes and green beans.

DSCF2965.JPG

Last edited:
I made home made burgers pasta and sauce that I didn't even eat 2 cheeky chips of me mam my eyes are bigger then my belly :p salad and coleslaw

image.jpg

Had roast chicken ding round t'inlaws at lunch.

Homemade Scotch Eggs and salad

Yum I love the scotch eggs how do you make yours? I do mine with the linda mccartney sasauges

iv iv got a breakfast planned for tonight's tea

The Linda sausages make egg- cellent scotch eggs. ( see what I did there...;) )

Think I might make some now.

Yum I love the scotch eggs how do you make yours? I do mine with the linda mccartney sasauges

iv iv got a breakfast planned for tonight's tea

Preheated oven to about 180 and sprayed a baking tray with frylight. I defrosted 2 SW Sausages squeezed out the meat from the skins, made into one large ball of sausage meat and split into 3 smaller balls. Hard boiled 3 small eggs and wrapped/molded the meat around each egg. Beat another egg into a dish and dipped each covered egg in it then in another bowl I used some smash powder mixed with salt, pepper and cajun and then rolled each one in turn in that. Placed on tray and sprayed with frylight then cooked for about 15-20 minutes until a nice golden brown.

Some would/do consider the Smash a tweak, depends on how you normally view these things :)

Back