Whats for tea tonight?

Roast beef and veg

chilli con carni and rice.

Was just going to ask what a chicken new yorker and now wondering about the curry loaf?

Delicious meals with Minimum Ingredients. This is the thread you need. Go to end of thread and you will pick up a link. I don`t know how to put that on here.

Chicken and chorizo risotto with Melba toasts followed by sw lemon meringue cheesecake! A friend is over for tea and consuming no other syns so hopefully it won't be too detrimental!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good old Spag Bol! :)

Was just going to ask what a chicken new yorker and now wondering about the curry loaf?

Hi Emsie, Sorry, only just seen this. I see Doreen has already copy and pasted the curry loaf to you (didn't make it in the end so can't say what it's like) but the Chicken New Yorker consists of chicken, bacon, BBQ sauce and cheese. Really nice!! It's on page 193 of my Delicious Meals thread.

Hope you're ok. xx

Last night made gammon but didn't really eat it, think partner is having venison sausages, chips & beans tonight, i'll have gammon, roasties & veg :D

Decided to try the Sticky chicken..having it with salad and SW chips

Good choice, Gemsta! We had it the other night. Don't forget to keep stirring it from time to time, especially near the end of cooking. Enjoy! :) xx

I did and it was lovely! O/H loved it! Will defo do it again :)

Slimming world chicken tikka with cauliflower

Back