What's for tea tonight?

Jacket spud and chilli nom nom :)

Mine was 2 WW sausages, leeks, sprouts, cauli, roast (fy light) potatoes, parsnips & carrots with some Bisto Best gravy. Was delicious!

Curried mince and pasta with sprouts LOL a very odd combo but ooooh so good!

Harvester with friends so grilled sea bass, parsley sauce, jacket potato & lots of salad. 20g of fat but I'd checked the menu in advance and that was the second lowest non-meat combination I could find-they were out of the mushrooms I'd planned on having.

Macaroni cheese tonight

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are having Turkey Cranberry Burgers tonight or Turkey Stir Fry havent decided which yet.

Erm chicken of some description and we have to use peppers up so will throw together a concotion. I need to cut back on my carbs again, eating farrrr to many!

Is it? I'm gonna have to wait now as don't think I've got enough calories. May have it as Saturday night treat instead x

Not sure where it's from Lexie, may have been Costco (defrosted from a freezer bag). Although it's very lean I don't think it is within the rules, but I have it about once every 10 days and I've never had any problems with it. I don't add any oil to the sauce, just onions, garlic, carrot, peppers, tin of tomatoes and an oxo, so still fairly low fat meal.

chicken casserole with baked potatoe.
not really sure about the "rules" folk mention. is it about the percentage of fat in each meal. i am not really sure how much fat is in some of my meals.

Back