Whats for tea tonight? :)

Maireadikins

Loving MiniMins :)
Lets inspire each other! :)

I made a yummy dinner! can quite confidently say i would eat this even if i wasn't "dieting" It was a cajun chic type thing! basically chicken pan fried with garlic, chilli flakes and cajun spice! then add tin of tomatoes, and some stock! served with rice and veg!

yummm :) pointing it around 5pp for the chic and 6 for my rice!

Im being boring tonight, just had tomato soup with 2 slices of bread :( was still yummy tho coz I love tomato soup! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Was a through everything in the pan moment and hope for the best haha :) Im trying to stay off bread for a few weeks to see if it makes a difference! It better work lol.

I might that sometime lol my problem is I've got no imagination, I just copy everyone else coz I can't think of anything, n I worry in case my ideas turn out to be awful haha!

And I could do with laying off bread and especially chocolate for a while, that's my biggest downfall, my sweet tooth :( lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

No mines is crisps :( and Chinese take away!! i LOVE it lol. So hopefully i'll save money and loose weight not eating them! lol. I can take or leave chocolate thankfully!

I see those Maggi things all the time and mean to try them but worry i wont like them! lol. Love cous cous, although not very good at making my own! Never no what to put in it x

Hiya sori 2 but in but saw u sayin that chinese is ir downfall... dnt no if uv tried it but if u go2 farmfoods & buy box of mayflower curry sauce its AMAZIN!! tastes exactly like chinese curry. So easy jst add boilin watr! Only 2points for 30grams,mmm.
Let me no if u try it;)

hey :)
I've seen adds on tv for Farmfoods but we dont have them in N.Ireland :( thanks though
I made a chicken n butternut squash curry for lunch/tea just finished it! Was beautiful!

Yes! We do an i actually just said to my housemate before i read this "can we go to b&m a nosy" haha :) i will look out for it! thank u xx

Maireadikins said:
Lets inspire each other! :)

I made a yummy dinner! can quite confidently say i would eat this even if i wasn't "dieting" It was a cajun chic type thing! basically chicken pan fried with garlic, chilli flakes and cajun spice! then add tin of tomatoes, and some stock! served with rice and veg!

yummm :) pointing it around 5pp for the chic and 6 for my rice!

This sounds yummy for sure! Will have to give it a try :0)

Tonight we are having pasta with melted cheese on top,sweetcorn,tomatoes and chopped ham,quick and easy and me and the bf like it a lot :0)

I had pasta tonight to! Made a carbonara type pasta, with bacon, leeks, mushroom, low fat philly an some water just to melt it down! was lush :)

Maireadikins said:
I had pasta tonight to! Made a carbonara type pasta, with bacon, leeks, mushroom, low fat philly an some water just to melt it down! was lush :)

Sounds yummy,you make some really nice dinners!

if i don't try to, i'll get bored an give up! :( i find lunches difficult though, i don't like soup or many sandwiches, so i normally have snacky type things. x

Yea it is good to vary it,I have some dinners the same but am trying new things aswell.Today I had a banana sandwich with WW caramel wafer and crisps for lunch,sometimes a ham sandwich or salad,nothing too adventurous lol

Maireadikins said:
if i don't try to, i'll get bored an give up! :( i find lunches difficult though, i don't like soup or many sandwiches, so i normally have snacky type things. x

You got me thinking about my lunch as looking at it its seems boring lol am going to get some wraps when I go shopping tomorrow and will try and vary what I put in it,am going to change my sweetcorn tonight for some fried pepper,mushroom and onion aswell!

Back