Whats for tea tonight

I'm making macaroni cheese with tuna and having WW garlic bread with it

Sounds yummy.

Going to have sausage and mash tonight. Just got to work out pp for my mash. Might add some beans if ive got enough points left.

Seen as I'm not starting again til next week we had, cheeseburger pizza, garlic dough balls, oven chips and got black forest gateaux for afters! Dread to think how many points it would be lol

I had chicken breast wrapped in bacon with gravy. Parsnips, potatoes, carrots and sprouts :)

I had a small piece of gammon steak, 2 poached eggs and a small jacket potato for my tea tonight. Yummy!!

I had slow cooked Beef brisket with new potatoes, broccoli, carrots, yorkshire pudding, stuffing ball and gravy! All within points...was lovely! x

I had a version of spag bol but with couscous instead of spaghetti and some light choices garlic bread. Yum!

Tonight I had Aunt Bessie Potato Croquettes 7pp for 4 (they're very large) a Birdseye Chargrilled Chicken slice 4pp and green beans.

Tonight I had Aunt Bessie Potato Croquettes 7pp for 4 (they're very large) a Birdseye Chargrilled Chicken slice 4pp and green beans.

Ooh we have these in the freezer and I thought they would be high on points... Will def be having them tomorrow.. I love crouqettes x

I forgot how much I loved them! So tasty and actually 4 of them was just right as they are huge!

We had some rice that had some chicken, chorizo and the Blue Dragon Spicy Szechuan Tomato stir fry sauce through it. I would have had some peppers and mushrooms through it but our nearest shop (Lidl) had sold out of both. Was delicious though!

I love chorizo! Last night I had half portion of Tesco crispy chilli beef 8pp with stir fry veg and couscous 6pp. Mmmmmm!

Back