whats for tea?

*pinkprincess*

what are all you guys having for tea? ive only been doing WW for a few weeks so im finding myself always thinking about the next meal, how many points it will be, and how many points i have left lol. as weigh in is tomorrow, i always like to save a few points on a wednesday-and use them as part of a treat on Thursday.

so tonight for me its probably going to be:

• jacket potato (small/medium)=3points
  • 1tsp light marge=0.5points
  • low fat cheese triangle=0.5points
  • mixed salad=0points
  • boiled eggs (just the whites)=0points
total=4points

(mainly because i have a bumper pack of jackets that i havent even touched yet-and i hate wasting food-so i need to get using them up lol! keeping the points down too so that i can have a bowl of cereal in the evening in a bid to keep my sweet tooth at bay-and stop me just munching on all kinds or cr*p!!)
just thought this could help give some people ideas, and help some understand what you can get for your points (i still find im quite shocked sometimes when i read how for example 3 tacos were only 5 points, or when a chinease was so little points! things i would assume were crazy high in points!).

xx

Im having a french style chicken stew thingy (chicken breast, lean bacon, spring onions, little gem lettuce, peas, stock and creme fraiche) which is 7 points and will have it with veg and maybe a small amount of rice.
I know this is quite a high point dinner and I usually keep them at about 5 or 6 in total, but DH is doing WW too and has 10pts extra a day so have to mix and match a bit lol

I think im having WW steak pie and veg. May have some wedges with it for 3pts but thats it. I love veggies so pile them on my plate :giggle:

Having a small macaroni cheese for dinner, with some chicken pieces added.

Haven't worked out the points yet, usually do that once my OH has phoned and told me how many points he has left for dinner. Though he'll probably be having some chips with his as well, to make up for the extra points he will most likely have left over.

ur dinners sound yummy x

i am having 0 point soup! followed by ww chicken & dumpling meal with boiled potatos meal is 4.5p and pots 3p so 7.5 in total here! x

I've eaten junk all day, so a nice 0 point veggie stir fry for me.... maybe with a 1.5 point serving of quorn, who knows...!

Probably oven-baked cod (1.5) with some sauce (1) and some 0 point veggies - i'm trying to save 4 points a day today because it's my bithday this week :X

I made Creamy Potato & Cauliflower Curry serves 2 ( 1 serving 1.5pts ) with a sachet of Tilda Vegetable Biryani Rice 4 pts. OMG how fab was that def making that again. Followed by a WW dessert @ 2pts.

i made spag bog tonight was yummy for 7points x

I had an easy stick it in the oven tea as i was late home from work.... two potato waffles = 3 points and two vegetable fingers = 2 points then put some free veg on the side, all so yummy for only 5 points... i also plan ahead and know that tommorow will be haddock in mustard butter , lots of free veg and a small baked potato which altogether = 7 points...yum yum !

Back