Whats going on?I dont get it!

hi - sorry had to post again. I found anjus post really inspirational, and it helped me.

but i do find it scary posting on this forum if you have deviated from the plan. i think that everyone needs to adapt the diet so they can live with it and incorporate it into their lives. having said that i have found posts from others a real godsend since my journey started and reading posts reminding us why we are doing it is pretty inspirational.

if someone cheats though i wanna know! call me sadistic or weird but i need to see all sides of the diet. thanks for andju for starting a great thread and good replies from all. brightened up this mornings reading!

It's good to get the good and the not so good sides of CD......otherwise if we only saw the good, we'd feel isolated with any blips on our own journeys.....it's healthy to see both sides of the equation and reminds us that we are only human - to err is human, to forgive devine.

I've personally posted on this forum about my cheating, and it's one of the things that actually helps me to stop from doing so. Everyone has always been supportive, and thats what this forum is about surely.
For those sticking to it 100%, good on them firstly, and secondly surely reading threads where people confess cheating (and how
bad they feel about it usulally) should give them a boost of confidence as they at least know they haven't given in to temptation aswell?

And personally I think the cheating rise has definitley got something to do with the weather!! Everyone at home is always eating lovely warm stuff, so much more temptation!

surely reading threads where people confess cheating (and how bad they feel about it usulally) should give them a boost of confidence as they at least know they haven't given in to temptation aswell?

It would do if it weren't for the fact that I'm losing relatively "slowly" despite sticking to it like glue and then I read about someone who's cheated who has lost more than I have that week - a touch of the green eyed monster if I'm honest! I can totally understand people having planned breaks for special events but I do find it frustrating when people moan about how they can't understand why they have "only" lost 2lb that week when they had a huge takeaway "but it was 5 whole days ago" etc etc.

Back