What's going to happen to my boobs?

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
I need to be prepared lol!
My boobs already sag a bit from yoyoing and from the fact they are huge.
I am assuming losing weight fast means they'll sag a lot worse than from losing weight slowly?
Is this true?
I already exercise and put cocoa butter all over myself every day!
Thanks for any replies xxx

on every other diet i've done my boobs disappeared first - this time it's been my tummy which is great but i want to get rid of my massive chest too - guess it's different for everyone but i'm hoping my top half starts disappearing soon.....

Before & after pics required please before I can comment ;)

I can only comment from a blokey view point.... my moobs have all but gorn & have been replaced by taut(ish) pecs :)

Loads of chest & butterfly presses down the gym helped with that :)

As any self respecting man might ask..... What would you like to happen to them?? Lol

Lol...seems there are more men here than I realised! Whoops! THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES ROFL x

Yes, but I don't want my hubby to go off me if they get really saggy!

Lol...seems there are more men here than I realised! Whoops! THERE WILL BE NO PICTURES ROFL x

What do you expect! Lol

Us blokes are naturally drawn to boob conversations!!

I really wish I would loose weight from my bust - It seems to be coming off everywhere but there!
Jordan lookalike here I come LMAO!!!:eek:

A puppies thread!!! mint x

Personally manboobs have gone and starting to get muscle there now.

I agree with the rest if the blokes pics are essential!

Mine are shrinking:(and i had precious little of them in the first place!

(only C's, i wasnt blessed with breast!)

So yeah, they will shrink, unfortunatly

honestly, it's not the shrinking that bothers me. I want them smaller again...it's whether they will sag more because of losing the weight quickly, as opposed to losing weight more slowly x

Well mine are more squishy but i dont think there more droopy yet!

maybe work out a bit to tone them up? or use one of the body toning lotions these lot talk about, i think its Palmers or something!

Prevention is the best treatment!

Back