Whats good and whats not

Vickyray

Hi Everyone

My names Vicky, I've just started Slim & Save and have ordered and received the starter pack. I'm on day one (started with porridge which I thought was OK) and i'm going to work my way through the packs. I amt wondering though as you don't get them all in the starter pack.

What packs are good and what is not??

As I've currently been on exante before and lost weight, I remember the tomato and mushroom soups made me want to throw up by just looking at the packet. Are there any horrendous food packs on Slim and Save?

Apologies if a similar post exists, I couldn't see one.

Many thanks

Vicky

Vicky

Slim and save do a starter pack that's probably your best bet. Everyone here has totally different tastes :)

I don't like the Cookies and Cream and the Crispy Vanilla

I see what you mean about the crispy shakes, it's like having a nice drink and suddenly finding coco pops floating in it!!

Soo much better than exante though!

Just shows how different we all are: I've just had the tomato soup for my evening pack and I really like it. It's a bit strange-tasting but I find it a nice change from the sweet packs. That's one of the best things about slim and save though: the variety! I hope you find some flavours you like.

Your right with how different our tastes are I has tomatoe soup today and was gagging from the smell.

So far I've loved all the shakes - apart from mint choc... I don't hate it, I'm just not wowed by it!!
I haven't tried the meals yet but with this weather getting rubbish I'm looking forward to trying the cottage pie!!
The mulled wine water flavour hot is yum!! (-well in my opinion! Lol) xx

The mulled wine one I had with hot water so it dissolved. There was still a bit of residue at the bottom. The lemon one I put in sparkling water and stirred frantically and drank quick! Lol.

If anyone's getting smoother results please let us know!! Xx

I don't like the crispy ones and I'm scared to have the cookies and cream because I've heard so many bad things about it!

I love the taste of the tomato soup but hate the smell!

Last edited:
I like the tomato but think that the cookies and cream has a weird (like cream that's turning?) taste and texture... Pity I have six to get through! The old recipe was much nicer IMO.

I think they are mostly nice, I do struggle with the oatmeal though..., I find the texture,can be a bit to sticky.

I have found that my tastes have changed too... I did s&s last year and couldn't sand the meal packs or the cafe latte and vanilla shakes. I restarted 3 weeks ago and this time I'm enjoying the meal packs and love the cafe latte... My advice would be when you order your next lot still order a selection in case your tastes change...

I'm so excited! I live in the Isle of Man so it'll take the pack a bit longer to get to me, so by the time it does I will be on my last Lipotrim chocolate shake - I hope! If there isnt a tips and tricks thread for S&S maybe we could start one? I used to visit a different site which gave great ideas on how to combine some of the packs to make really fantastic new tastes :) Or just for hints on how to get rid of residue, etc!

Very motivated this morning, I hope I keep it up!

There are some hints and tips on the main forum (rather than is 100% sub forum) in the stickies. Good luck on your journey!

The forums are brill, i love reading through them. They also have a facebook page and the ladies on there are really helpful. xoxox

Back