Whats in your pack up box?

Emmamb

Silver Member
As the title says really,thought it would be a good way to share pack up ideas.

Mine has flaked white fish & salad,then some fruit to snack on xx

This month it will mainly be a portion of home made syn-free soup (cheap and cheerful), a yogurt, 2 apples, a banana, an orange and a sharon fruit. Oh , and my redbush teabags for the day because it'll work out cheaper than joining the coffee / tea circle at work.

When I've got more money at my disposal it might include more interesting fruit, some meat with salads, etc.

Another fave of mine is a tin of mackerel in tomato sauce and some ryvitas. I mash up the mackerel and spread it on the ryvita and it's delicious, but I always feel like people are rolling their eyes because it's making the staffroom smelly so I'll leave this to the summer when I can eat on our table in the court-yard outside.

I'm taking left over SW chicken stir fry - yum! I find that taking leftovers from SW dinners helps me keep focused and ensure I don't stray too much into bad food territory!

Generally, its salads or soups as they are quick and easy! I also take lots of fruit at the beginning of each week to snack on each day, and occasionally some Be Good to Yourself crisps.

Today I had chicken, lettce, cucumber, beetroot with salad cream in my lunch box and finished with grapes.

100% back on plan this week :)

I like taking cous cous with finely diced red onion, pepper, courgette etc and some left over lamb, chicken or pork. I put a crumbled stock cube in, but don't add the boiling water until I'm ready to eat it - hot lunch with no need for microwave etc. Or the same, but with chickpeas and chorizo instead. Or with dried fruit. The possibilities are endless!

Back