What's keeping you going strong?

I was motivated when I started the diet as I had been fat for a decade and realised that unless I put some effort in I was never going to get the weight off.

I have new motivation now though. My hubby has seen how well I am doing but also knows that there are days when I really struggle. So he has promised me a new convertible Mercedes when I get to my target of 11st 7.

I was motivated when I started the diet as I had been fat for a decade and realised that unless I put some effort in I was never going to get the weight off.

I have new motivation now though. My hubby has seen how well I am doing but also knows that there are days when I really struggle. So he has promised me a new convertible Mercedes when I get to my target of 11st 7.

:eek: crikey! that's a brilliant incentive!

<-- jealous ;)

Well, the Mercedes would not spur me on (Yeah right! Green eyes here!)

I get married on 15th September, and I feel having that as a goal really helps, and we have booked 2 honeymoons! YES 2, Gran Canaria in December (OMFG, the hotel is so posh I will feel out of palce) and, this is the big one..............FLORIDA, but staying in Disney at Wilderness lodge! The Disney one has cost us over £4k for 2 of us for 2 weeks! I will be saving every penny I can!

So that my motivation! x

Great motivations going on here :)

Keep up the good work all I was just looking over the tickers and weights/weight losses in everyones signature you're all doing so well x x

My wedding in August 2008 is keeping me going. 7 and a half stone to loose. Will i do it?

Seeing my boyfriend's face when I show him my new body in some sexy underwear. Man.... I dream of that day and it keeps me going

What keeps me going is the the thought of being happy for the first time ever. For me and you to be able to go out and not be so paranoid about ourselfs and have a good time. I cant wait. Also though its not to do with me - for you to meet that that man :D . We do it together mate you fail i fail hehe.

At the moment the thought that is keeping me going is my Birthday Pressie to myself of a Radley bag! As long as i stick to cd790 until then!

Its this one;

t_56011_Black.jpg

Back