What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

I'm sat browsing the site, as I usually do on an evening and just suddenly thought I would ask you guys this question.

For me, Minimins is a good place for me because-:

*Everyone is welcome.

* You can be at any stage of your weightloss journey-contemplating it, doing it, or have reached your goal.

* I can post about any issue and know that someone will reply pretty quickly.

* I know I amongst people who care about me, regardless of whether I have met them "in the flesh" or not.

* I know I will get sound and accurate information about any diet if I have a question. Someone will be qualified or know who to ask.

* I HAVE THE BEST LAUGHS, SMILES AND FUN.:D

What Makes Minimins a good place for you????

I have to admit one of the things that had me addicted so quickly was (at the risk of sounding soppy) the feeling of being part of the gang so quickly.

Its not like other forums where its hard to gel with people and you dont get to know them. Ive made some really good friends on here, some I hope to meet soon... and for me that makes it quite unique from any other site.

Minimins is SO much more than just a forum :)

....because it's always there.....full of caring, supportive people who understand.....day or night.....whether you're in pain or laughing..:D

for me it is:

because I can admit to being a 19 stone heffa and NOT get judged for it
because the before and after photos are an amazing source of inspiration
because no matter how stupid my question, it usually gets an answer
because it is full of people, male and female who know EXACTLY what I mean when I struggle with food and stuff related to eating

for me it is:

because I can admit to being a 19 stone heffa and NOT get judged for it
because the before and after photos are an amazing source of inspiration
because no matter how stupid my question, it usually gets an answer
because it is full of people, male and female who know EXACTLY what I mean when I struggle with food and stuff related to eating

So glad you feel that you are with people who understand how you feel :D. Me too :D

P.S. I'm also a 19 stone + heffa ;):D:D

Minis is a good place for me because i feel i am part of a team who understand how i feel, everyone on the forum are friendly, supportive and caring and we are all in the same boat.When i have bad day's...nobody judges me because u all understand what it's like to struggle with food.

Minis is a good place for me because i feel i am part of a team who understand how i feel, everyone on the forum are friendly, supportive and caring and we are all in the same boat.When i have bad day's...nobody judges me because u all understand what it's like to struggle with food.

I agree Linda :)

It's that comfort from knowing that people really understand isn't it. You can say exactly how you feel and it's almost certain that someone else has been exactly where you are at that moment.

Lacey x :D

Hi, have just sat here reading this thread all the way through and WOW i ahve to say i totaly agree with all that has been said,
I love getting on here am logged in most of the day just so as i can see what going on inbetween doing stuff around the house, and can honestly say that on occasions the housework has been fogotten about when i have gotten totally ingrossed with minmins!!
Minimins is a fantastic place to belong to and again as mike said it is like home, everyone here is so friendly kind and careing and so very supportive.
Am just starting wk 11 on cd and really dont know how i would have coped with out my minimins family and thats what you all seem like to me
:thankyou: Evertone xx

Hi, have just sat here reading this thread all the way through and WOW i ahve to say i totaly agree with all that has been said,
I love getting on here am logged in most of the day just so as i can see what going on inbetween doing stuff around the house, and can honestly say that on occasions the housework has been fogotten about when i have gotten totally ingrossed with minmins!!
Minimins is a fantastic place to belong to and again as mike said it is like home, everyone here is so friendly kind and careing and so very supportive.
Am just starting wk 11 on cd and really dont know how i would have coped with out my minimins family and thats what you all seem like to me
:thankyou: Evertone xx

Hi Saffron and thank you so much for posting about how you feel :D

I think a lot of us can relate to what you say about housework being forgotten for a while when you get on here...me definitely!!!

What's that saying??...!"Life's too short to clean your oven!!":eek::D

We are a family...that's true I believe, and what we all do for one another each day is priceless...:D

Lacey x

We are a family...that's true I believe, and what we all do for one another each day is priceless...:D

Lacey x

Darn Right there Hun x

A place to be inspired and encourage others.....sharing of common goals!

A place to be inspired and encourage others.....sharing of common goals!

It's lovely to read that you feel like that already Sleeping Princess :)

Thank you for posting how you feel about Minimins.

Lacey :D

It's lovely to read that you feel like that already Sleeping Princess :)

Thank you for posting how you feel about Minimins.

Lacey :D

Isis,

Am so very happy and excited I found such a precious place!

Much love and many hugggs* to you, dear sweet Isis!

xo:party0038:

Hi Everyone :)
I have only just discovered this place and already I,m finding it a great place to come . Very inspiring and real ,and warm and friendly . You get it all .....good days and bad ones . I wish I had found it earlier , It's brill xx

Hi Everyone :)
I have only just discovered this place and already I,m finding it a great place to come . Very inspiring and real ,and warm and friendly . You get it all .....good days and bad ones . I wish I had found it earlier , It's brill xx

Thank you for posting this Brodgarfairy :D

I'm glad you feel so welcome already, good days and bad.

Lacey :)

Just bumping up this very inspirational thread for all our newer members:D:D:D

Its great here for lots of good reasons the foremost being that we can all be honest about our weight issues without feeling embarrased or somehow looked down upon. Its just nice to be amongst peopole you can talk to openly about what you are going through who wont judge you because of your weight or the diet you choose!

Its great here for lots of good reasons the foremost being that we can all be honest about our weight issues without feeling embarrased or somehow looked down upon. Its just nice to be amongst peopole you can talk to openly about what you are going through who wont judge you because of your weight or the diet you choose!

This is great to read Mintimperial :D

Thank you for taking the time to post how you feel.

Lacey xx :)

Bumping this thread again for everyone as there really are some very inspirational posts in it...:)...Enjoy.

Lacey..xx :D

Back