What's Makes Minimins A Good Place For You To Be?

There are so many people here, someone is going through a similar problem/obstacle as you:)

Well I'm back here after all this time away,and you guessed it piled on more weight.With a challenge in order i'm committed 100%.With the support of others and i will give support back,we'll do this.Just need to find the scales(i hid them)to update my weight not that i am wanting to see what it reads,good luck to us all :)

So good to see that member are still posting great stuff on this thread, more than 6 years after I first started it :)

Hi I'm new :) going to my first slimming world group tonight :) but am glad to have found an online diet forum too

How are you getting on with SW? X

I am new to the forum and am going to be following Slimming World Plan, I dont plan to go to group as I will use the money to attend an exercise class instead!

Looking forwrad to making some new friends and getting lots of tips and support!

I am new to the forum and am going to be following Slimming World Plan, I dont plan to go to group as I will use the money to attend an exercise class instead!

Looking forwrad to making some new friends and getting lots of tips and support!

Good luck hunny and you've come to the right place for support

I love Minimins because it is the first place I have been able to be open and honest about my weight and what I eat. I have spent so long pretending I am comfortable at this huge size, and ashamed to say otherwise- but on here I know no-one will judge me and I can have support and encouragement as I face the fear of talking about it and get past the shame!

U love minimins because it is like a second family. I feel like I am not being judged and people are going through the same things as me - i can share my good times and bad times. minimins has and will change my life.

I love this site its somewhere you can ask advice,get help and feel supported no matter if uve lost, gained or stayed the same i love it xx

Doing the SW plan at home. Minimins has been my weight saver. I couldnt have lost 6lbs without all the advice on here - got 7.5 stone to lose :-(

Hi there - I'm a newbie here - just joined up moments ago (1st post!) I've used the site to browse as it always comes up in searches when I'm looking for weight loss info - the tips and support that you guys give each other is pretty inspiring, so I decided it was time I joined! I've struggled a lot, lately,to get my weight under control, but it's time to grab the bull by the horns and I know I need help, so here I am!! :)

I love Minimins, everyone is so lovely and really keep me motivated! If I ever have a little waiver and don't think I can continue, I just read everyone posts and it perks me back up! X

Motivation

Hello and well done!

Please share some of that motivation with me :)

I'm really struggling to stick to a set routine.

Cat

Hello and well done!

Please share some of that motivation with me :)

I'm really struggling to stick to a set routine.

Cat

Hey Cat, Have a look at my two favourite dieting mantras in my signature! X

I'm new here in this site . This is great community site .I'm glad to join in
this site and share my some thoughts and feelings .

Welcome :) Will u be starting your own diary? X

Hi :) I have just joined minimins today

Do you recommend keeping a diary on here?

Your record of weight loss is inspiring! well done you!

Jess :)

Hi :) I have just joined minimins today

Do you recommend keeping a diary on here?

Your record of weight loss is inspiring! well done you!

Jess :)

Yes yes yes! A diary is a MUST! Ill be there to follow you! X

Back