Whats my problem :(

Hi Charisma. I'm really new to SW but have tried and failed at so many diets before! I know the 'this isn't working' feeling and I think most of the time it's not because the actual plan itself doesn't work but that it doesn't work in conjunction with how you're doing it. I know myself that even though I have *wanted* to lose the weight before I have struggled with plans because I've felt cheated or deprived or unhappy about what the plan was asking of me.
I would give the classes a go, I know they are not cheap. We don't have much money to spend on stuff that isn't 'essential' but maybe if you put aside 1 month's worth of fees and treat it like a special purchase for yourself, instead of something else like a meal out or new pair of jeans, or something else that you are likely to buy? What about your OH helping you out with the money?
Do you feel confident about the plan, and if so, do you think there's anything about it in particular that you are finding hard? Maybe there is something about it you aren't enjoying so you aren't following it with complete gusto because you are afraid of a certain aspect (like afraid about not eating enough cereal or something like that)?

I really hope you start to feel better soon and more empowered and confident about it all :)

Emerald
X

i do like the plan. its great that you can eat pretty much anything i do find that the portions are alot smaller. like mince for example. cant have alotof that butit doesnt bother me too much. i think now beacause i know it hasnt worked i will feel like, 'well its not gonna work so that bit of pizza wont make a difference' lol but i am going to try really hard. i managed thefirst time, i was following it 100% weighing everythin out that i ate and checking the syns on everything!! i felt like i was cheating cause u can eat alot of what you wudnt usualy be able to. but because im diabetic in the book it says its the perfect helthy eating plan for me

hun im dead new to this 2, we just gota stick it out, people on here prove it works as theyve lost so much, id ike to be like them in the next say 4-5 months giving people like us motervation etc u cant get no better place than on here! u no u can do it, we all no u can do it, so join us bak agen n kik sum fat ass ;) you CAN and WILL do it :) keep sayin it xxx

Back