Whats occurring?

Aww Thankyou Sheila that's lovely to say and can I add you were looking FAB on the pics with Kathryn your going to be a glammy Nannie ;-)
I don't know whats been up with me this week even tho I'm satisfied after my tea I've just wanted to eat crap but proud I haven't I'm saving myself for a nice meal with hubby and enjoy a pud instead of the whole biscuit tin haha thanks for the lovely comment Hun ;-)

Awww bless ya hun thank you xxx I like to make the effort when im going out it makes me feel good :D dunno about glam lol ill try to be a modern nanna hehe

Sometimes we have weeks like that hun but well done not caving in. I hope you have a fab time with hubby and make sure you do have that dessert treat you have worked hard and deserve it x

Awww bless ya hun thank you xxx I like to make the effort when im going out it makes me feel good :D dunno about glam lol ill try to be a modern nanna hehe

Sometimes we have weeks like that hun but well done not caving in. I hope you have a fab time with hubby and make sure you do have that dessert treat you have worked hard and deserve it x

Love the feel good feeling ;-)

You will be a lovely nannie Sheila Xxx

Aww thanks Hun I need that desert or I will kill hubby hahaha last day of gym tomorrow then relaxing weekend you got any plans Xxx

Nothing planned hun - im at work 7.15 - 5 tomorrow, then will pop in to see sis. Sat a lie in then taking a disc to get some photos printed off to frame from daughters wedding. Might spend the afternoon planning meals for the week and doing some batch cooking.

Sunday will be the usual taxi runs grrrr lol. I might see if I can get a day off next week and go spend it with daughter, she is bored being off work with no one but the cats to talk to bless her.

Nothing planned hun - im at work 7.15 - 5 tomorrow, then will pop in to see sis. Sat a lie in then taking a disc to get some photos printed off to frame from daughters wedding. Might spend the afternoon planning meals for the week and doing some batch cooking.

Sunday will be the usual taxi runs grrrr lol. I might see if I can get a day off next week and go spend it with daughter, she is bored being off work with no one but the cats to talk to bless her.

That's a long day hope it goes quickly for you
Just keep thinking of your lovely lie in ;-)

Hope sis is okay Hun x

I love planning food I don't do it as often as Is like I usually plan mine in bed the night before lol

Hope you manage to get a day off that will cheer daughter up and awww to talking to the cats she must be so fed up booo to that hopefully you can get a day off and get her out for a nice walks round the shops maybe Xxx

That's a long day hope it goes quickly for you
Just keep thinking of your lovely lie in ;-)

Hope sis is okay Hun x

I love planning food I don't do it as often as Is like I usually plan mine in bed the night before lol

Hope you manage to get a day off that will cheer daughter up and awww to talking to the cats she must be so fed up booo to that hopefully you can get a day off and get her out for a nice walks round the shops maybe Xxx

I like to try and plan at least a few days ahead, me and OH usually eat the same but son is mega fussy or is playing footie so doesnt want a big meal. I think I might make burgers tomorrow for quickness as I wont get in until about 5 40. I have a gammon joint in the freezer so may do that for Sunday with a honey glaze and veg. Saturday I might do hunters chicken and chips nom nom x

Yeah ill try my best to get the day off. Her OH takes the car to work so she cant even come meet me for lunch cos its miles away.
Sis is just the same at the mo shes waiting for her appt to get tonsils out and some biopsies done!! x

I like to try and plan at least a few days ahead, me and OH usually eat the same but son is mega fussy or is playing footie so doesnt want a big meal. I think I might make burgers tomorrow for quickness as I wont get in until about 5 40. I have a gammon joint in the freezer so may do that for Sunday with a honey glaze and veg. Saturday I might do hunters chicken and chips nom nom x

Yeah ill try my best to get the day off. Her OH takes the car to work so she cant even come meet me for lunch cos its miles away.
Sis is just the same at the mo shes waiting for her appt to get tonsils out and some biopsies done!! x

Ohhh you've just made my tummy rumble sounds delish ;-)
Good that hubby has the same or doesn't he get a choice hahaha
Did your son manage to get his phone back or sorted out Hun ?

Awww so daughter is stuck especially with no car :-(

Hope your sister gets some results soon she must be going mad not knowing that's the worst isnt it fingers crossed for her Xxx

Awww my lovely flowers from hubby and a little rose one of each of my babies HAPPY ;-) Xxx

image-4114119628.jpg

XxX

What have you got planned for the rest of the day Katie? X

I have just came home and cooked myself a nice pasta really enjoyed that we've swapped the restaurant we were going tonight till tomorrow I'm happy means I don't have to wash my hair till in the morning haha everywhere will be busy tonight too just walked in to this

image-1835248079.jpg

From hubby he knows I love shortbread want to kill him but lovely thought oh well suppose ill have to eat it with a cuppa haha easily led me X

How are you feeling Hun any better ?
You doing anything nice tonight Xxx

I have just came home and cooked myself a nice pasta really enjoyed that we've swapped the restaurant we were going tonight till tomorrow I'm happy means I don't have to wash my hair till in the morning haha everywhere will be busy tonight too just walked in to this

View attachment 124882

From hubby he knows I love shortbread want to kill him but lovely thought oh well suppose ill have to eat it with a cuppa haha easily led me X

How are you feeling Hun any better ?
You doing anything nice tonight Xxx

Ahhh how sweet :)

I took a couple of painkillers earlier.. They've helped with my bad head but I'd rather be in bed! Lol.

Nothing planned for tonight... I'm in work till 5...was going to cook a SW friendly 3 course meal but really can't be bothered... Maybe tomorrow or one day next week while I'm off instead :)

Ahhh how sweet :)

I took a couple of painkillers earlier.. They've helped with my bad head but I'd rather be in bed! Lol.

Nothing planned for tonight... I'm in work till 5...was going to cook a SW friendly 3 course meal but really can't be bothered... Maybe tomorrow or one day next week while I'm off instead :)

Aww keep taking them tablets Hun hope you feel better to enjoy your time off work roll on 5 o'clock for you !! Get home and get those pjs on and chill out could Kev maybe cook you a nice tea ;-) Xxx

Aww keep taking them tablets Hun hope you feel better to enjoy your time off work roll on 5 o'clock for you !! Get home and get those pjs on and chill out could Kev maybe cook you a nice tea ;-) Xxx

Thanks :) he's just text to tell me that he's off back up to bed for a couple of hours :rolleyes: I've got my tea planned anyway... He offered me a sausage roll in morrisons earlier... I just gave him that look.... And he said oh yeah you're not allowed them are you! Men! Lol x

Thanks :) he's just text to tell me that he's off back up to bed for a couple of hours :rolleyes: I've got my tea planned anyway... He offered me a sausage roll in morrisons earlier... I just gave him that look.... And he said oh yeah you're not allowed them are you! Men! Lol x

Men ay they don't think my hubby always does it ANNOYING !!

Is Kev not well either ??

Well just get cozy after tea and chill out Friday night soap night my fave ;-) Xxx

Men ay they don't think my hubby always does it ANNOYING !!

Is Kev not well either ??

Well just get cozy after tea and chill out Friday night soap night my fave ;-) Xxx

He didn't sleep very well last night as he was hooked up to a few monitors that were strapped to him round his middle, he had a thing on a finger on each hand and tubes up his nose... It was the more in depth test overnight to see if he has sleep apnea.

Oooo Friday night soaps :)

He didn't sleep very well last night as he was hooked up to a few monitors that were strapped to him round his middle, he had a thing on a finger on each hand and tubes up his nose... It was the more in depth test overnight to see if he has sleep apnea.

Oooo Friday night soaps :)

Aww hope he gets a few hours god I'd be scared to sleep too with all that on me !!
Hope he gets results quickly ;-)

Love my soaps ;-) Xxx

Back