Whats occurring?

Shirleen said:
Sometimes the sinuses in your face block/inflame but you don't feel snotty, it leads to pain in the back of the neck too.

In case it's a tension headache, try Syndol but be wary I have to sleep with it cos it knocks me bandy! Lol

Last time I took syndol it was before a night out & I fell to sleep in pub! :O

Texty_F said:
lol good night out then punk star

Not the best... My 'so called' friends took photos & told me I was snoring?! Not sure if I was but I'll never live it down lol

Sat at work waiting a few more minutes before I do the school run. Just taken their dog for a walk :) here till 6ish then home to my son and 2 dogs as OH is at a funeral this afternoon that's about 3 hrs away so not sure when he'll be home

Super excited, work today which will be very budy theres lots going on, then home, tea & off to Heathrow for flight to Miami, yikes, bit of sunshine & maybe a glass or two of wine:)

Had a shocking nights sleep last night, could really do with going back to bed. But when I drop little one off at school I have to stay and do the library for the infants, usually takes me until about half 10. So when I get home I'll do my 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and my crunches and hope that wakes me up a little. Off to Leeds tonight to see some friends and then to go to the Christmas market in the morning so could do with not feeling so tired.

Work till one, then going for lunch with my best mate, we've been trying for weeks but I've not been well, so hopefully will be ok today!

Thats well organised Jezzi but suppose you have to be if your doing 19 days straight (omg) . Ive just done a 6 day week that was bad enough

Im normally up early but was at work yesterday and totally knackered - ill go it might just be 1/2 hour before they close lol get all the bargains/reduced stuff

Back