Whats occurring?

Awww glad you got your hols sorted bet you cant wait now :D Hope all is ok with your mum chin up x

Yes I'm very excited about our hols& just love the planning, next bit is booking trains & hotels in Darjeeling.

Long story short, we dropped my mum off at the nursing home my sister said they were buses home, OH didn't think they were, mum said she would either get a bus home or taxi, its a good 5 miles home. She left the nursing home at 3:30 & rang my sister at 8:15 to ask when the next bus was!!!!! We sorted a taxi for her, but I'm so angry with her especially for putting herself in danger & had she called earlier i could have picked her up as i'd not had a drink. Anyway she is now home safe & sound - I've turned to whiskey:rolleyes:

Sat watching half an hour or so of tv before I go and get dressed to take the dogs for a nice long walk. Popping into the local town late morning/lunch time as I need to take our puppy's coat back as it was far too big for him. Hoping they'll be able to order a smaller one for him. Will
Only be out for a couple of hours as I want to do a mega clean up of the house. Still got the empty wrapping paper from Christmas morning in the front room!! How bad is that?!! This evenings plans are just to chill with my son who's not been feeling great over the last week or so

I've only just got dressed, having 10 mins chill then gonna do makeup etc and tidy my room to put all the christmas stuff away. No real plans for the day...gonna drive my mam to work then go to the bank, come home..maybes read a book or watch a film and then figure out what to do for tea :) Don't know what i want?!

Back in work today, not much to do except plan changes we are going to make in 2013, I've got my pay review on Wednesday, which I've already started in my head so I need to fine tune that before Wednesday. When I finish work I'm off to Iceland as we need some chicken freezer stuff (for OH). OH is off today & he'll have my tea ready for when I get in. Then off to Asda for a bit of food shopping, just bits really, my iron broke Sunday so I need a new one & there was no way I was going to buy one during the Christmas period.

Sounds like a good haul - I saw a top in Asda weeks ago went today and they didnt have MY SIZEEEEEEEEEE arghhhhhhhhhh might have to try online lol

Bored at work when i could be at our friends wedding instead, oh well!
Looking forward to going to the party tonight and it means i get to wear my new stuff too including my gorgeous new purple heels and handbag :) xxx

Just catching my breath after being busy shopping and tidying for people to come round tonight, have gone a bit ott with the booze buying I think lol and have got quite a lot of food in too!
A big joint of pork is cooking to slice and have with apple sauce and salad/baps, loads of nibbles and pizza's for the kids don't think tonight is going to be very sw friendly!

Back