Whats occurring?

Just catching my breath after being busy shopping and tidying for people to come round tonight, have gone a bit ott with the booze buying I think lol and have got quite a lot of food in too!
A big joint of pork is cooking to slice and have with apple sauce and salad/baps, loads of nibbles and pizza's for the kids don't think tonight is going to be very sw friendly!

Sounds just like my type of feast!

Enjoy, and cheers!

cavegirl13 said:
Couldn't go shopping so been sat at home all day.:(

Now the garage has rang the car is ready to be picked up and everyone else is miles away.:(

Lets hope I make the 2 miles there and back without needing the loo otherwise it could be :eek:

Eeek! Did you make it???

cavegirl13 said:
I rang the garage and told them I didn't have time to pick the car up so will do it in the morning.:)
Just eaten some salmon and veg for tea but stomach is gurgling.:rolleyes: Might be a fun night.:D

Oh no :( hope you feel better soon!!!

Got a couple of extra little presents for parents next year. Although gutted as there are a couple of things I wished I'd picked up, so really hoping they have them either in Norwich next week or the next time I manage to get to town....

bought myself a new snow globe (which is something I wish I'd picked two up of) and some new clothes a nice new dress and a new top and some leggings, so will be taking them down to wear over new years. :) boyfriend also bought some jeans and a jumper.

Sounds like you had a good day hun. Im going to have a look out tomorrow as i refuse to sit in the house all day and watch sport with the boys lol

No idea what we're doing tomorrow, have nothing planned but I'll go mad if we just stay in the house.... would be good if he decides to go to the other shopping centre near us but I doubt he will, I'll suggest it tonight actually as we'll only go if we go first thing (he rightly so hates it when it gets really busy around lunchtime but its always dead first thing). We have to pack for going away on Sunday but that won't take 5 minutes. Will watch the rest of Dexter and have to pick little one up at 5, but if we just spend all day in the house other than getting little one I will be ready to kill him lol.

Lol yep thats exactly how I feel. When I say sport all day - i literally mean all day - they get their butt groove in the sofa and dont move it really pi$$es me off. What a waste of a day

jezzi999 said:
I laughed at the time but not when I had to lay on the sofa all night as he fell asleep in bed and literally farted (loudly) continuously for an hour.

I hope he has stomach ache all day.

Hehehe!! Just make sure you have enough toilet roll in lol

After cleaning out older doggies crate (see don't you just hate it thread) I'm sat here in my pj's thinking about taking dogs out for a walk in the rain before bathing older dog. Then I need a shower and wash my hair as I didn't do it yesterday. Then I think we'll have to go out and buy a new dog bed for him. May as well get the puppy a new one too as he's chewed his to bits!! Little monkey!!!!

Still in pj's hoping rain will stop the we can go out geocaching; if not we're still planning the India trip which is exciting.

Off out for lunch for big bros 30th birthday celebration. Was his birthday yesterday but he spent the day in London with his wife so the rest of us are seeing him today.
After lunch round to mums to do Xmas catch up with my eldest brother and his wife as they spent Xmas at home this year, presents and catch up with them and then round to our friends house for drinks, nibbles and games. I love this time of year but don't like what it does to the numbers on my scales! Lol x

well we're not going out today, got up about 10 and had a yummy cooked breakfast, but its chucking it down so we're not going for a walk (need to start running again with my mum but she's out with a friend this afternoon) also remembered its Saturday so don't want to go to the shopping centre as it will be mental :( we'll probably finish watching Dexter and maybe watch some films on lovefilm streaming, also need to pack so after my shower think I'll try on a few outfits to see what they look like

Off to the sales today! I have pretty much no clothes that fit me anymore so this is badly needed lol. Going with my mum so it'll be nice to spend some time with her too and we'll probably end up spending most of the time having a coffee and a chat as we usually do ;)

I dunno what we are doing today, me and my children are still in our pj's. I think it will quite a chilled out day, we havent had a relaxed day since roughly the 21st December. we went away to a log cabin in wales for christmas and came back on boxing day, today is the only day we have stopped.

Good night then Emsie lol? hair of the dog always does the trick apparently

I had a lush lie in, hubby made me a cuppa then I showered got dressed and went to Aldi to stock up on fruit n veg, home bargains for my toiletries etc, then to shopping centre as I needed an anniversary card for my D and her OH its their 1st Anniversary tomorrow. Just chilling now, got a massive piece of beef in the slow cooker to make for lunch tomorrow

Just sat chillin with my coffee in my dressing gown as just up after a night shift! Looking forward to de-fluffing & getting ready to go out to a friends 50th in a hotel as its the first time we've been out in months! I've volunteered to drive as haven't had a drink in 3 months & not missed it lol! Just looking forward to getting dolled up & wearing my new dress & the new jewelry DH bought me for chrimbo. Still debating whether to have a drink NYE as HATE that horrible 'bleurggghhhhh' Esmie is feeling at the moment lol!

Back