Whats occurring?

I'm just having a cup of tea whilst my 5 year old daughter is in charge of the TV, I'm debating whether to make bacon on toast or an omlett....
I shall be doing lots of washing and ironing today, back to work tomorrow and I have nothing to wear, sometimes I wish I had a work uniform.
Hope everyone has a good day x

Having peace and quiet watching dances with wolves (phwaorrrr Kevin Costner) lol I plan on taking the tree and the decos down, having a nice hot bath, plucking my eyebrows, something to eat and veg in front of the tv as the boys are out all day

I think we may be going to my OH's grans today. she lives in sheltered accomodation and they are having a news years party with bingo , kareoke and drinks etc. They have put a poster up saying to bring your family along! My OH's family are Jehovah's witnesses so there is only me and my OH who go to these things with her. looks like the ironing will have to wait after all!

Was so cold so hopped back into bed with my laptop! Not as bad as it sounds, I am ready :D Peckish though so think i'll get my dinner of finn crisp, philli and smoked salmon. Plans for the rest of the day...films, hot bath, face mask :)

Have sent kids to nannas so I could take tree & decorations down, have cooked scotch broth, roast veg & mushy pea curry sauce to keep me going a few days, washing up & tidied up in general & now I'm just sat watching Big Bang theory eating my soup :D

Glad I wasn't the only one lol
I thought she was really good considering how old she must be especially x

Petula is 80:eek:

we went for a walk, geocaching up 'moors & it was so flipping windy. Dropped OH off to watch football, then had migraine & went to bed for a couple of hours, migraines just drain you I never realised how ill they make you feel until I started with them. Anyhow i do feel better now & ready foe eve tv, which will include Worlds Strongest Man

We went along to Granny's NYD party in 'the room' and it was fantastic! a room full of drunken old people, the youngest being in their early 70's and the oldest being 93, dancing away, OH singing on kareoke, my little girl made a new friend and i resisted home made cakes and mince pies! They had a bar which was not priced, you just paid a donation... i could have paid 10p for malibu and coke! I resisted everything and we have been invited back for a 75th birthday party on Sunday. As soon as I am 50 I am retiring and going living in the sheltered accomodation :D

Had a lovely day!

Woke up about 9 with the kids, lazy morning just tidying a bit and got lots of washing done and out on the line.

About 12.30 we dropped youngest at grandmas and hubs, dd1 and I went on a bike ride (doggy too of course), we did about 2.5 miles and it was a gorgeous bright and breezy day so really blew the cobwebs away!

We came home, had some lunch and collected dd2. We then all had a game of monopoly (3 hours!!), and skyped my parents too (in America with my grandparents!).

I then made and served dinner, and hubs took the girls to grandmas as they're stopping there tonight. I've just loaded the dishwasher, swept and mopped all downstairs and hubs is in the bath whilst the dog and I are flaked out and I'm just going to open latest slimming world mag.

It's also been my first day back on plan properly after all of the festivities and it feels fab! xx

Back to work. Have been given a ridiculous deadline for 4pm today for an endless task and all the blokes are arguing about nothing in office next to mine. Hope 2013 is the year I get a decent job!

Sat in asda's cafe eating a baked potato with beans and salad. Dropped son off with 2 of his mates earlier so they could go shopping and to McDonald's. I don't like letting him go even though he's almost 13. I worry far too much

Enjoying my last day off work. Went to the metro centre and got some nice Yankee candles in the Christmas sales, ordered a couple of dresses online and now i need to find something for dinner. Then going to make BNS soup for tea...might watch a film and then take the Christmas decorations down :(

I've been back at work today, got up at 8am wishing so hard that I just had one more day off!
Got into work at 9am and it was actually quite an ok day, was very quiet, only had 2 emails and was able to get on with lots of paper work.

Been to WI and gained 1lb - had my tea, got a gammon joint in the slow cooker and veg chopped ready to make a pan of broth tomorrow, catching up on minis and chilling. Bath in 10 mins or so to relax and put pjs on - Sorted :D

Currently sat with the back to work blues! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww chin up Joanne - its a short week and were all back on plan now after the xmas hols. Think about the lush summer were gonna have ( she says in hope) all them pounds lighter and a happy you showing off the new figure :D

Back