Whats occurring?

At the moment I'm listening to Sounds of the 60s on radio 2 & just love it, it brings back memories or my childhood, my mum used to play music (dad left when I was 6) and dance around, it seems like the house was full of music & dancing, happy times.

Anyway later today, still got the ironing to do, just couldn't be bothered last night, but will do it today, OH is at work so I'll have peace & quiet. Still haven't booked the Indian train tickets, the website is a bit of a pain to log on to, they are really keen to stop Indians booking non Indian allocated seats & the process is quite frustrating at the mo. Hopefully when I've got yet another password it'll all be sorted.

Am having a cuppa and browsing minis in bed this morning, just had a sad text from my old manager letting me know that one of the ladies I used to look after has passed away :( so digesting that.
got to give my son a lift to meet his friend later and then this afternoon hubby and I have planned to spend some time looking at our money plans for this year ......would be a more exciting prospect if we had some!
Hubby has just informed me it's snowing now!

Am having a cuppa and browsing minis in bed this morning, just had a sad text from my old manager letting me know that one of the ladies I used to look after has passed away :( so digesting that.
got to give my son a lift to meet his friend later and then this afternoon hubby and I have planned to spend some time looking at our money plans for this year ......would be a more exciting prospect if we had some!

Ahhhhhhhhhh that's sad news, yesterday at work a client who'd had an appt on Tuesday & we were sorting stuff out for him, called to say his wife had passed away Thursday, sad times.

Anyway I like planning money even when there isn't any, it just keeps it all in the open, infact I just like planning................ anything, I did a bit of money planning yesterday after I'd moved some from one place to the other.

Snowing, yay, I'd like it to snow here, we've got a field with a hill behind us which I loved going down when the kiddies were younger & now I can again with my aquired grandson:D

*Emsie* said:

Oooo snowing!! :) whereabouts are you???

Yeah we are hoping if we plan the money we can make better use of it, we want to do stuff to the house, go away and have got daughters 21st this year so could get expensive!
Ahhhhhhhhhh that's sad news, yesterday at work a client who'd had an appt on Tuesday & we were sorting stuff out for him, called to say his wife had passed away Thursday, sad times.

Anyway I like planning money even when there isn't any, it just keeps it all in the open, infact I just like planning................ anything, I did a bit of money planning yesterday after I'd moved some from one place to the other.

Snowing, yay, I'd like it to snow here, we've got a field with a hill behind us which I loved going down when the kiddies were younger & now I can again with my aquired grandson:D

I'm being a domestic goddess today! Still feeling ill from my mega cold and was most annoyed uk find that husband had gone to work this morning and left me all the washing up and not fed the cats. That plus the other housework has taken me all morning so I'm crackered now :( Got a tea loaf cooking for visitors this afternoon and later on I'm cooking the Mexican bean bake from the latest SW magazine and the dark choc mousse for pud. I shall sleep well tonight! ;)

Last edited:
missy1978 said:
I'm being a domestic goddess today! Still feeling ill from my mega cold and was most annoyed uk find that husband had gone to work this morning and left me all the washing up and not fed the cats. That plus the other housework has taken me all morning so I'm crackered now :( Got a tea loaf cooking for visitors this afternoon and later on I'm cooking the Mexican bean bake from the latest SW magazine and the dark choc mousse for pud. I shall sleep well tonight! ;)

Ooo can you let me know how the Mexican bean bake turns out please. Sounds really good!

Ooo can you let me know how the Mexican bean bake turns out please. Sounds really good!

I will do!

The pudding is being made tomorrow now as I ran out of sweetener :( :(

I've had a chilled day cooking and making my food plan for the week, then I watched biggest loser USA. As always, it motivated me so went out for a run. Back home now and I'm gonna cook me tea, wash hair and have a bath then settle down with the TV and / or a book :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still in bed nursing an hangover :( why do I not learn... Anyway when I've pulled myself together & managed to pick my head up I need to help mum fills some work forms out, help daughter finish her Greek coin for school & when they're gone to nannas I need to find 3 outfits for a 'Hollywood glamour' party - need to dress a 9 year old boy, a 7 year old girl (it's her friends party) & a 3 year old girl?!? Thinking sequins, sparkles, glitter for girls & suit, tie & hat type thing for son?!... Any suggestions or any ideas on where to look would be awesome (I'm also on a budget since its January) :)

Flippin courtesy car only seats 4 people, grrrrrrr, it caused a little heated debated 'cause me, OH, DD, DD boyfriend & his son were supposed to go geocaching at a nature/play park, but its a fair drive away so now were going localish & I'm making 2 trips. Its darn cold here, we've just had to buy 'grandson' hat, glove & scarf set as his mum 'couldn't find his'.

Back