Whats occurring?

I think it's my fault he's kicking off coz he asked Sunday night if he was off school & I said no (they were off Monday) then last night when he asked I said no change to weather so probably another snow day & it's open! They sent a text from school to say 'wrap up warm & bring wellies for playing in the snow' so don't think they are havin proper lessons as such... Be careful driving to work & back x

Ahh you couldn't win either way so don't blame yourself x

Just managed to eat a bowl of porridge made with water :) starting to feel a bit more human, flopped on the sofa watching tv waiting for son to return from an after school club so he can get me some more paracetamol, he's been a brilliant nurse :) lol

Hello there!
Well I am currently in bed watching a few documentaries on the crime and investigation channel (I watch it upstairs as my OH doesnt like them)
I am trying to switch off from work but I'm struggling a little bit as I really want to get a document finished and I couldn't bring it home due to confidentiality, hate that. So I am also hand writing a few notes so I don't forget the wording etc by tomorrow... I'm such a geek but I love paper work!

Tonight I've been to see The Hobbit with MiL, such a long film, which ee both enjoyed.

Good news arrrived in the post today, an invite to my friends wedding on 28th March & its on Manchester which means we can stay over as we fly to India on29th @ 6:25, happy days.

Also had a bit of a row with the girl at work today:rolleyes:

*Emsie* said:
Am off work today as son has been excluded from school (little s*d) so am feeling bit fed up, theres loads needs doing here but I just don't feel motivated and am also aching from last nights yoga I think :sigh:

(((hugs))) xx

Oooh nice about he wedding invite not so nice about the row or was it a much needed one lol

The girl I work with is very pessimistic & I know we all view things differently but I put up with her moaning about just about everything all the time & yesterday I'd just had enough. All is well today though!

Am off work today as son has been excluded from school (little s*d) so am feeling bit fed up, theres loads needs doing here but I just don't feel motivated and am also aching from last nights yoga I think :sigh:

Oh I remember when DD was excluded from school, so annoying. I'm sure you'll feel better after a bit of yoga x

watching friends with kids :)

I've been at work... as usual! Had a good day actually, got lots done.
I am currently in bed watching a documentry called Beyond Scared Straight then I am going to read my book and fall asleep extremely early xx

Back