Whats occurring?

First day this week I am home completely alone :( plan is to tidy up (washing clothes, dishes, hoovering, putting clothes away) etc then town for kids accessories for Hollywood party on Sunday (need tights, jewellery, hair stuff) then drs appt at 3 then home on bus hopefully all kids will be back by then ready for dinner :) x

Ps - might catch up on some tv too :)

I am currently in work trying to clear my emails... Boring!

I'm super excited today, in fact I'm the most excited I've been for such a long time, I really am a very happy bunny & the reason is I finally managed to book my Indian train tickets. I know it seems such a simple task, but it's not, you have to log on to the Indian railways, but they won't process 'forigner tickets' but another website will, so I needed log on details for both, one of which was a password sent via text (but we don't have a Indian mobile!!!) so had to arrange for that to be sent via email, then I had to 'link' the websites together, what a faff, so relieved it's now done.

I can now go ahead & book a hotel in Darjeeling, & if I've got some money left I've seen a nice hotel I'd like to stay in for our last night in Mumbai, just 9 wks tomorrow:D

I've got fatty club later, & just hope I'm back in target range as we're off to Porstmouth tomorrow for my birthday weekend away, so there will be wine drunk & a lovely meal out. Then dropping grandson off at his mothers.

well done chick its better off than on, I know how it feels to be disappointed but it could be any number of reasons. Dont be too down you will have a good loss next week xx

Def agree with texty better off than on :) well done.

I'm catching up on Trevor McDonald inside death row, impatiently waiting for mum to get home and unfortunately have just found out that the granny of one of my closest friends (same 3 best friends since primary school) has passed away and I won't be able to go to the funeral because of work aghhh

Lol nothing wrong with always wanting more ;)

Ahhhh jenna wont they allow you a couple of hours just to attend even if they cant give u the full day

Lol nothing wrong with always wanting more ;)

Ahhhh jenna wont they allow you a couple of hours just to attend even if they cant give u the full day

I'm in a bit of an awkward situation work wise at the mo so I'm not in a position to ask.
They only initially booked me til next fri but now want me longer but mum is going to need someone round the house so I may end up leaving them in the lurch, so scared about it!

Back