Whats occurring?

MrsW now I know why you text saying im having an early night lol :p;) ya dirty mare (only jealous) lol

Jealous?? You're the one always turning the poor bloke down for galaxy instead lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sat in bed waiting for hubby to come up (not like that, lol)

I'm sure the hubby will be..... ;) UP in no time with a little help from you lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today ill be looking after a poorly little one mainly, in between ill be tidying up & stuff, I need to check daughters dance bag - sort hair stuff, costumes & make-up coz she's dancing in a fundraiser on Thursday night :) I need to make a list of stuff I need to buy for a dentist chair I need to make (again dancing prop) then after school I'm going for my implant removed (SO HAPPY!) while daughter has dance class ...

Just woken up after much needed 12 hour sleep and missing the gorgeous view from our hotel balcony, was ready to come home but now we are wish we were still there!

ForumRunner_20130128_102123.png

Had a very productive day so far, 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and crunches and cleaned all 3 bathrooms :) oh and also got very wound up by my mum, for once again telling me what I'm doing is wrong but not actually suggesting what else I should try... she won't like my solution either, but ahh well what can you do!?

So now I'm relaxing with a cuppa and grays anatomy

Pretty quiet day today, kids at school & nursery so caught up on some tv & tidied house a bit :) now just sat waiting for dinner to cook with a waterbottle on my tummy :( don't know if its TOTM pains (had implant removed yesterday) or trapped wind (it's first day back on plan for a couple of weeks) so after dinner I'm off to bed to watch supersize v superskinny with little one :)

**punk*~*star** said:
Pretty quiet day today, kids at school & nursery so caught up on some tv & tidied house a bit :) now just sat waiting for dinner to cook with a waterbottle on my tummy :( don't know if its TOTM pains (had implant removed yesterday) or trapped wind (it's first day back on plan for a couple of weeks) so after dinner I'm off to bed to watch supersize v superskinny with little one :)

Ooo supersize vs super skinny.....I forgot that was on!!! :)

Last night me & DD spent the night looking for accomodation for our hols in December, we were going to stay at Liki Tiki (I know it sounds like an adult only place!), we're in the process of gathering info & then will tell our OHs where we are staying. We've also tried, not sucessfully, to get grandsons mum to agree for him to take time out of school to come with us. Last year BF asked if it would be ok & she said yes, now we are going to book the holiday she said no, grrrrrrrrrrr how can you do that to a child, say yes you're going to Florida then change your mind, it's causing us all so much grief, it's like she holds all the strings, well she does, (this is sounding like a DYJHIW!). Anyway, we're still hopeful & looking for kiddie suitable accomodation.

Today, work, my colleague is off today, yippeeee, so I'll get lots done & no moaning. Really need to make the effort to walk to work & cycle home, I left my bike a work a few weeks ago & it won't fit in the back of the curtesy car I've still got, it's been 3 wks now.

Last night me & DD spent the night looking for accomodation for our hols in December, we were going to stay at Liki Tiki (I know it sounds like an adult only place!), we're in the process of gathering info & then will tell our OHs where we are staying. We've also tried, not sucessfully, to get grandsons mum to agree for him to take time out of school to come with us. Last year BF asked if it would be ok & she said yes, now we are going to book the holiday she said no, grrrrrrrrrrr how can you do that to a child, say yes you're going to Florida then change your mind, it's causing us all so much grief, it's like she holds all the strings, well she does, (this is sounding like a DYJHIW!). Anyway, we're still hopeful & looking for kiddie suitable accomodation.

Today, work, my colleague is off today, yippeeee, so I'll get lots done & no moaning. Really need to make the effort to walk to work & cycle home, I left my bike a work a few weeks ago & it won't fit in the back of the curtesy car I've still got, it's been 3 wks now.

Hope she changes her mind (again) like you say its not fair to tell him he can go and then say no :( well its not fair on any of you, but its one thing if she wants to be a pain for you lot, another to hurt her son in the process :(

I'm sat drinking boiling water because I forgot to put coffee in my cup.... its not too bad... but considering I forgot to put coffee in my cup I'm wondering if actually I really need the coffee.

Already made little ones packed lunch, but waiting to get him ready. Looking forward to a good workout once he's at school, going to do my crosstrainer and crunches and then do some of the elements of my circuit training (just for a little while and just the bits I can do easily at home) will hopefully do my core some good.

I am stood at the microwave in work to warm my lunch up. The woman in front of me is using the microwave to cook a huge jacket potato.

10 minutes so far.

Taking the piss or what!!!!

Back