Whats occurring?

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Gutted our friends/tenants have moved out like right now! Now need to folk out for 2 new toilets, new back door, window glass replacement and few other bits all in a oner to sort for renting! These were things that were been done 1 at a time as not asap things but now they are due to them moving!! Sighh[/FONT]

I took the kids to school this morning then went into town- bought some new trainers, some FCUK perfume, t-shirts for the OH, note books and pens for the kids and a few other bits and piece... Oh and a new car stereo. Came home and did some work from home- I'm supposed to be on annual leave- then I picked the kids up from school and I'm off to meet a friend at the gym at 5:30pm. Gotta go to asda on my way home for some bits then I plan on having a very relaxing bath before settling down with my snuggie and my kindle... who said annual leave was for relaxing and doing nothing?!

The brakes! Quite major lol. Over £300 to fix, the garage needs it all day tomorrow xxx

Oh no, that's not good news:(

Gutted our friends/tenants have moved out like right now! Now need to folk out for 2 new toilets, new back door, window glass replacement and few other bits all in a oner to sort for renting! These were things that were been done 1 at a time as not asap things but now they are due to them moving!! Sighh

Oh dear,

I took the kids to school this morning then went into town- bought some new trainers, some FCUK perfume, t-shirts for the OH, note books and pens for the kids and a few other bits and piece... Oh and a new car stereo. Came home and did some work from home- I'm supposed to be on annual leave- then I picked the kids up from school and I'm off to meet a friend at the gym at 5:30pm. Gotta go to asda on my way home for some bits then I plan on having a very relaxing bath before settling down with my snuggie and my kindle... who said annual leave was for relaxing and doing nothing?!

Yikes, you've been very busy, you definately deserve your relaxing bath.

Nothing exciting for me so far, been to work, come home & made my own tea:eek: as OH is on lates, just catching up on here, then putting money in my friends wedding pressie list thingy, making Easter cards for my mum, dad & sister, prepare my lunch for tomorrow, prepare my work stuff for tomorrow, I'm starting 1hr earlier so I need to be prepared when I get up, I might finish packing if I feel like it, but we'll see, everthing is in the case, but its just been dumped there:rolleyes:

my bum, back & arms are sore from painting yesterday :(

I'm hoping to get some decorating done over the next week and your post has reminded me that it will also be body magic!...Bonus!

oooh never thought of it being that

Nothing much sat on chair, on minimins when housework should be done but its the holidays and I cant be arsed already lol

I am going to watch ice hockey tonight and have to record doctor who !!!!

hi everyone... I'm having a pj day today! OH is work, my son is at his dads and my daughter is watching DVD's in her room. I've doing lots of washing and I've got a leg of lamb in the oven slowly cooking. I have bought some new books (by Karin Slaughter- love her books!) so I will soon be getting in a nice hot bath with my kindle and lots of bubbles. Bliss! xx

watching footie, catching up on gossip with a sore head again :(

Just having a quick drink at mum's before I go home, will have to put the food shopping away then do some housework as I was supposed to do it this morning. Will probably take the dog out for a walk as OH was going to do it but probably hasn't lol x

Back