Whats occurring?

thinking about how I could really do with a cuckoo clock... we have a Christmas clock that goes off every hour and I love it, it cheers me up every hour hearing it (and also reminds me of the time haha) so when it goes I'll miss it, need a cute little cuckoo.... hmmm I wonder if Santa is listening, I have mentioned one before and got told it would do my head in, which obviously I argued with as it wouldn't....

feeling really tired today :( have to drop little one off and then walk down to the doctors for my injection (imagine I'll be there ages as I'll probably get there really early) hoping that when I get home I'll have found some energy as otherwise it will be back to bed for a bit

Going to my mums to start wrapping presents, take little un to nursery, go to town for window stickers :) collect other 2 from school, homework then swimming!

Well I got to the doctors half an hour early and was just typing a post on here saying how I had a long wait and I was called in, so decided to try my luck at walking down to our sainsburys to see if they had the savoury popcorn.... which they didn't, but they did have the 5.5% wine on 2 for £5 so I went to get some and I got ID'd.... when I didn't have my ID on me, as I was walking back I text my boyfriend who said yeah it wouldn't be too bad an idea to walk back with my ID and pick it up. I just hope its nice, I picked up two of the red ones, haven't tried the red one yet but personally I find the white and rose too sweet (boyfriend likes them though) so hopefully I'll like it, if not then boyfriend will drink it and I'll just have to resign myself to the fact that I'll have to drink the proper stuff when I want some lol.

I've been to work and had a bit of a drama.
The guy I support uses a wheelchair sometimes and did today, so I pushed him up to the cashpoint so he could see what I was doing, this man comes up and stands pressed up against the wheelchair handles, so I had to hide what I was doing.
Then as I walked to the back of the wheelchair to move away this guy LEANED right across him to use the machine!!!
I was LIVID and shouted at him to wait, and told him he was bloody rude!!!
He didn't even apologise he just blushed and kept his head down!

Now two things...firstly anger that people can treat other people this way.
and the other ..kudos to me for having a go....I'd normally just mutter to myself!

As a part-time wheelchair user, THANK YOU for speaking up. I've had people literally try to move me out of their way - I drive a big, heavy power chair and if the power isn't on, you'd need to be the world's strongest man to move it by hand (especially with me in it) BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. My mobility aids (wheelchair or walking stick, scooter if I hire one in town) are an extension of me. You wouldn't pick someone up or push them to move them at, say, the supermarket - you wouldn't even lay a hand on them - SO DON'T TOUCH MY F***ING CHAIR.

Phew. Basically thanks, that's one more person who knows that disabled people are real live human beings!

I've been to work and had a bit of a drama.
The guy I support uses a wheelchair sometimes and did today, so I pushed him up to the cashpoint so he could see what I was doing, this man comes up and stands pressed up against the wheelchair handles, so I had to hide what I was doing.
Then as I walked to the back of the wheelchair to move away this guy LEANED right across him to use the machine!!!
I was LIVID and shouted at him to wait, and told him he was bloody rude!!!
He didn't even apologise he just blushed and kept his head down!

Now two things...firstly anger that people can treat other people this way.
and the other ..kudos to me for having a go....I'd normally just mutter to myself!

good for you shirl! how rude of him! hope he gets the same treatment himself one day, someone ignore him and just reach past.

As a part-time wheelchair user, THANK YOU for speaking up. I've had people literally try to move me out of their way - I drive a big, heavy power chair and if the power isn't on, you'd need to be the world's strongest man to move it by hand (especially with me in it) BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. My mobility aids (wheelchair or walking stick, scooter if I hire one in town) are an extension of me. You wouldn't pick someone up or push them to move them at, say, the supermarket - you wouldn't even lay a hand on them - SO DON'T TOUCH MY F***ING CHAIR.

Phew. Basically thanks, that's one more person who knows that disabled people are real live human beings!

So bad isn't it? I hope people begin to understand x

OMG when i first started reading I thought you were going to say he had tried to run off with your money or card phew - Well done to you Shirl for standing up for what is a basic human right - to be treated with respect. I hope he realised what he had done after he thought about it.

its horrible how some people are, they just dont think about anyone else its like when u seen younger people (i know im only 23 but i make sure i dont do this) sitting at the front of the bus and dont even offer to let elderly or disabled people sit down even when they are sitting next to the sticker!!!! ive heard people actually tell them to move which must just be mortifying so why dont they do it in the first place... grrr :)

anyway woke up today to make brekkie and one of my housemates has clearly made some greasy meat meal last night but doesnt scrape the plates... so its all in the sink.... this is happening a lot right now and its doing my head in usually its rice or pasta or beans and i can cope with that but this morning its some black horrible greasy stuff and there loads!!!!! which is stopping me from washing my own things... so ive sent them both a little message on facebook (kicking off really) but its needed sometimes the house is left a mess and im the one cleaning it up... i work full time and they are students which means i have less free time... very annoying...

well rant over sorry about that haha

have a great day :D xx

Yeah I understand that totally sorry I meant like all the chavs and things u know who play music full blast and stuff think they own the bus I wouldn't dare tell anyone off myself because ya dont know people's circumstances but when people are obviously just hogging the seats.. :)

My guy is LD so when people say excuse me he doesn't understand...so they push him aside!!!!
It's not fair is it... I worked for an event last night for carers around Liverpool some of the stories they were saying my heart goes out to them xx

Lying in bed wishing my mum was home so I could ask (she's already said she will)/explain what I need her to do while I'm at work tomorrow which is...queue for carrie underwood tickets for us and send back my straighteners and dress. My heads banging so that's why I wish she was home so I could sleep! Wee gem my mum!

I'm working til one, I was hoping to go shopping this afternoon, but my neck is really stiff today (been bad for weeks but was getting better), so waiting to see if the painkillers help.

Anyway if ok I'm off to get stocking fillers.

Just had a large mug of horlicks to keep me going today.:)

Once shops open I am off out to buy a couple pairs of trousers as I hate skinny jeans.You need to be tall and slim to be able to wear those.I have big thighs and anything tight on my legs make them look bigger.Also trying to get something tight down to go for a pee is a pain.:(

How some people can wear them and think they look good in their skinny jeans need to go to specsavers.Or I need to go.:)

I only ever wear skinny jeans and I'm 5'8" and podgy. ;)

Back