Whats occurring?

I'm sat on my own in work because no one else can be arsed to come in. Thankfully today is my last day before Christmas, glad I saved some holiday I really need this nice long break! Also means someone else can pick up the slack in the office!

Also you guys just reminded me to get my hair appointment booked! Thanks!

Haha you sound like me -I go to the cheapest place I can find! Also I hate small talk at the hairdressers, so I go to a salon where all the staff are polish and don't speak English - makes it much less stressful for me :) I just kind of point at my hair and mime what I want done and it's all good.

Yup!!! That's me! Once I've taken my hearing aids out and taken my glasses off I can't hear or lip read anyway!

This morning I had a second interview, & it's a good job the boss was out as OH rang in work asking for me, erm stupid I was supposed to be out with you:eek: Went to fatty club, now back in target, I went out of target last week by 1.5lbs (too many spring rolls), I was offered the job, yay, but I need to chat with my sister before deciding whether to take it or not, this evening went to see Cinderella, you just can't beat a good panto, just love em. All in all a good day.

Well am bloody awake despite the late night and alcohol!
Am going food shopping this morning and am excited but that will probably wear off as soon as I walk in there!
This afternoon am getting hair and nails done and then tonight am out for a curry for my mums birthday so should be a good day though would like to get a snooze in at some point! Preferably before having hair done lol

Am going to try & work out how to transfer book files onto mums kindle, then get little un ready for Xmas party (3 buses later) ill be home to pick other 2 up from school, get daughters dance gear ready for tomorrow then an early night coz its been a long week!

I am working till 3:15 today but have very little to do! 3 phone calls to make and thats about it! Gonna be a long day!

I'm working until 11.50 (!) then off out with the other staff, we're going to this really nice restaurant in town called Cafe 21. We'll probably finish by 3pm then i'll be going home and I need to finish off a couple of my best friends prezzies as I'm seeing her tomorrow. Need to burn a CD and work on the scrapbook I'm doing her of our summer holiday. I'll then help my mam make lists of the stuff we need for christmas food shopping..then I plan on having a cosy night in watching the soaps and probably a Christmas movie. May even fit in a bubble bath! It's a good day x

Just waiting till it's time to go to work, only about 25 mins till I need to leave. Watching this morning on the tv. Got to change my clothes and brush my teeth before I go. Only in work till 5 then off for 2 weeks!! :) haven't wrapped any presents yet so might make a start tonight whilst OH is in work

Got a call from school about half an hour before I was due in from work as little one had diarrea, tried calling my sister but couldn't get hold of her so not only is little one home poorly but I couldn't go into work :( so will be missing out on a days pay. Hope he's better for the weekend and especially Christmas.

So at the moment laid on the sofa with him watching a Micky Mouse Christmas film, he keeps having to run to the toilet though :(

donna88 said:
Got a call from school about half an hour before I was due in from work as little one had diarrea, tried calling my sister but couldn't get hold of her so not only is little one home poorly but I couldn't go into work :( so will be missing out on a days pay. Hope he's better for the weekend and especially Christmas.

So at the moment laid on the sofa with him watching a Micky Mouse Christmas film, he keeps having to run to the toilet though :(

Awww poor little thing?? How old is he?? Hope he's better soon

Awww poor little thing?? How old is he?? Hope he's better soon

He's 4, he seems to be on and off, 5 minutes ago he was running around saying he was fine now he's back on the sofa with tummy ache :(

donna88 said:
He's 4, he seems to be on and off, 5 minutes ago he was running around saying he was fine now he's back on the sofa with tummy ache :(

Oh bless!! Plenty of water to drink and lots of rest (if he will lol)

Managed to get him watching TV, not the best but its better than him running around like he usually does lol. I think he's going to be okay, he's stopped having to rush to the toilet anyway

Am wide awake and have been since about half 4 when son came and knocked on door saying he felt sick! He hasn't been and hopefully its just because we had curry last night and not because hes got a bug! I've come downstairs watched some tv and now on computer looking at computer games to get kids for xmas one of the few last bits need to sort. Luckily haven't got much on today except a kids party for sons football club this afternoon.

Been wide awake since before 6, just about to get up as the puppy has just started whimpering downstairs. Need to wrap some presents this morning before we go delivering them later on today. Food shop planned with mum this evening....that's about it for today really. Weather sounds awful so will probably have to clean up after 2 wet dogs

I have an appointment at 9.30 to get shellac nails and eyebrow shape and tint lol! Had vouchers since my birthday in April but not had a chance to use them. Will then be coming back home and getting a few things from the shops. Back into town for 2.30 to meet my best friend- we're going to see Life of Pi 3D then sleeping over so pj night, films etc!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back