Whats occurring?

Re: Whats occuring?

My hubby says there's something on the website about what you have to do if you get questioned by police or anythinganything.
What sort of thing should we take for cache an wondering?

oo whats this,? ive thought about this before

Currently lying in bed listening to the birds whistling and singing outside. It is 09:42 here so better get ready to go down for breakfast soon.
Looking forward to meeting Sheila texty F tonight too ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm just about to hit send on my resignation letter! :D Then i'm calling into town for a few bits then home and packing for London xx

I'm just about to hit send on my resignation letter! :D Then i'm calling into town for a few bits then home and packing for London xx

Oh isn't that a good feeling Hun? I did mine recently too lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't stuck the head on yet! It's bloody ridiculous that I find it so hard given that it's a case of lining up 2 pieces of material with identical holes in and joining them together. I'm really hoping I have some top class stitchers in my class...swear it took me 4 dif attempts without making a balls up! haha!

Me & OH are hoping to place our own geocaches, check us out:eek:, we did a reki last week & tonight I started inputting them on the geocaching website, I'll finish tomorrow, we'll go & place all 20 of them on Saturday morning & then just wait for them to be published, 'citing times:D
Oooh is that the first you will have placed? Whats your name on the site so can have a nose :p

They've not been published yet, (I'll let you know when) but yes it will be our first, our name is not very original The Whittles ;)

I want to place some but suppose I have to get a bit more experience yet as have only found 7 or 8 lol
The name reminds me of buses lol as that was the name of the family who run the bus services where and when I was growing up.
I hate having to think of usernames etc as always want to have something good and original but never can think of what!

We went to a geocaching meeting on Friday & sat with somebody we'd not met before so they asked 'who are you' & when I said The Whittles he gave me a 'not very original look', oh well we can change it if we want, but I don't want to!!!! Lydia was The Pterodactyls which her ex boyfriends son chose for them, but now she is on her own she's changing it to 'Weird & Wonderful', very apt!

Back