Whats occurring?

Busy day at work 4am to noon with lots of tension/stress/aggro. Got home around 1pm and took mum up to Sainsbugs to do some shopping. She is having her cataract op tomorrow and is a bit scared so hence lots of being silly round the store - standing with two melons in front of boobs, strategic placing of cucumber in trolley etc. Delivered her home and had a coffee and an apple. Was hungry so asked for an apple never even thought about biccies so quite chuffed.
Got back myself around 3 and have just had my nap. Much needed on this shift. Need to get my head in gear tonight ready for revising as I have my open uni exam on June 12th and havent started yet. Might play on here tho and do some housework. Who knows eh.

I'm at work, SU is having a long lie.

Then we're having a cooked breakfast, and do some shopping.

Been a day of worries. Mum went and had her second cataract op this morning but its already a success, she was proudly reading out the ticker on bbc news channel to me when i went over earlier. :happy036:
Made my first sw quiche which i loved, as did my mum so have to send her the recipe too.:eat:
Done some revision for my ou exam, focused in on criminological theories which is hard core.:coffee:
Had a lovely lazy bubbly bath, now having a coffee before making tea and lunch for tmrw as working 4am-12noon again. So early night for me :nightf:
Tho last shift then I am off for two weeks woohooo!!

Just having my morning cuppa then going to do my bingo wings exercise challenge for the day,then want to catch up on my ironing so am ready for back to school next week, son and I are going to get the bikes out and have a little go then later this afternoon/eve am going out for meal with son of his choice. Then it will be home and feeling Fed up that have work tomorrow :rolleyes:

Ironing, I've loads to do, when the kiddies were at home I did it religiously at the weekend, now there is just the two of us it doesn't need doing that often which means I forget, I really must do some ironing later!!!

Just chillin until early afternoon then DS is going back home:cry:so I'm dropping him off at the railway station, then picking MiL up & walking to the pub (I'd normally drive) having a birthday lunch/tea, I'll share a bottle of wine with her & then take her back, I may be having a few syns but I'm also getting my body magic in & bear in mind MiL is is in a wheelchair & at times up hill, I think that is pretty good body magic!!!!

I'm going to write myself a list up of S & SS foods so I've got it to hand.

*creeps in*
Hiiii everyone, im back! And half a stone heavier, lol. X

Cast with my wand using Tinks fairydust *sparkle*

Am feeling sorry for myself because am back at work today :sigh:

Then I hope it goes super dooper fast for you :)

Waiting on Tescos delivery

All 3 kids at school! Yay! Got my sewing class this morning, need to send & collect some parcels then laze about after that :)

Today was a trip to feed the ducks with hubby & little un followed by a 4 mile walk

Tomorrow will be a sewing day! Need to see how much stuff I can get made tomorrow... Am hoping an iPhone cover, mini makeup bag, makeup bag & a sugarcraft tool & wire wrap! Pics to follow (hopefully) :D

oooh punk star i look fwd to seeing your pics.

Today i spent time with my cousin giving her some reiki and she did my tarot cards - scarily accurate she is.
Tomorrow i am going to do my level 2 reiki course which means i can practice professionally if i so choose too. Thats the long term aim but we will see how things go, need to maintain a steady income for the time being.

Yeah its very enlightening and she was so accurate about things i hadnt even told her.

Sugarcraft class this morning then going to farmfoods to fill freezer, home to get kids from school then drs - hopefully walk home then have a lounge in the sun :)

Visit cousin to give her a 2nd treatment on her back, taking lunch so salad and chicken i think.
Then home and back into revision mode seriously.
Its only 5 sleeps before the exam

just had lunch and now watching disney channel with daughter who lucky doesnt seem to be bothered about her ear infection

Am in bed waiting for son to make me a cuppa, hoping it will give me a bit of oomph as we are going to sons footie presentation in a bit and I feel drained.

How are you feeling now & how was the presentation ?

Sitting browsing mini mins while kids who surprisingly are just up on a Saturday watch tv

Just catching up on mini's and glowing with my wi result. Then a quick change and on with the revision... I will do lots today!

Back