Whats occurring?

Hi all!
I'm having a good start to the day, made a big batch of tomato soup and i'm enjoying sat in front of my laptop doing uni work :(
At least I'm warm and satisfied :)

Hope you're all having a good day x

Lol I dont think I would kick off I KNOW I would but thats me it makes me feel better at the time but gets me nowhere really.

Enjoy your afternoon at your mums with the little ones hun xx

Not sure enjoy and mil go together ha!

Hope you are having a good day x

Well I was going to put something along the lines of rather you than me Hahahaha !'

I'm not dressed yet just having dinner then getting us sorted to go out ;-)

Hope your having a nice day to lovely Xxx

Lol id put the washer on, put the hoover on, turn the music up, give the kids noisy games, dont you have any pics that need hanging and nails hammering into the wall :p

Too late now, but I wouldn't have gone mad, not if it's the first time he's been out since April, I'd be more annoyed him not taking keys. We're all adults & allowed a little fun now & then.

Too late now, but I wouldn't have gone mad, not if it's the first time he's been out since April, I'd be more annoyed him not taking keys. We're all adults & allowed a little fun now & then.

Thanks for the advise lovely I haven't had the chance to go mad as he's still in bed can't move the soft get Xxx

Really need a chippy tea tonight do I fill my gob with what I want to satisfy myselfand get atraight back to being good like i always do on sunday or pick sensible which could lead to me being a greedy guts all night Xxx

image-3263805556.jpg
Ohhh I'm drooling at the menu !!!
Beef curry & rice & chips
The Singapore fried rice is sounding good too
when picking sensible I'd go for chicken chop suey and boiled rice or chicken oyster sauce & rice I just really feel like curry
I WANT EVERYTHING GGRRRR !! X

Can you have beef curry and rice and 1/2 a portion chips? That way not too horrendous!? X

I went for chicken curry boiled rice and I'd say about 20 chips so not too bad I also got a portion of spring rolls but never eat them I always feel too guilty I'm just about to take them to my neighbour Xxx

Ohh I'm sorry have to share I have had a really hood food day lots
Of fruit veg baked beans and my farts are lethal hubby had just walked passed me and give me the dirtiest look ever oh well it can't be helped I never fart infront of him good job there silent they just smell hahahahaha makes me know I've had a good on plan day ;-) Xxxx

Back