Whats occurring?

Just had a nice cuppa tea done my asda shop and its freezing out there today cuppa warned me up going to put shopping away then have my dinner ;-)
12 mind hoola hoop done day 4 how long will I keep it up Hmmmmm !!

Have a nice day all Xxxx

Glad I'm on my holidays, not sure I want to return, oh yes I need to, I need to earn money for the nxt one!!!!!!!

Hubby has just gone to collect a 14 inch pizza chicken ham and mushroom am I having any
NO NO NO !!!
Defiantly not this is my 5th day being good I'm not letting a greasy pizza ruin it ;-)

I hope it's awful Hahahaha X

So I'm all alone tonight hubby gone out for a drink with his mate he hasn't drank since April so I think he will be abit drunk :-0

I'm just relaxing on the couch all cozy about to watch corrie with my cup of tea ;-)

Had a nice day in today got bits done in the house hubby was out both kids in school it was lovely having the house to myself ;-) Xxx

Well ladies I need advice !!!!!

Hubby went out with no keys last night so I sat up will half 12 couldn't keep my eyes open so off to bed I went I didn't feel like I'd been asleep that long and woke up for a wee !!
Checked my phone 5 past 5 no hubby to be heard knocking I was awake for say half hour then must have nodded back off to be woken at half 6 hubby knocking i flew down stairs as I didn't want him waking the kids so early but he did my 8 year old woke up hubby got lashed in spare room and thankfully Pauly got in with me and fell back asleep till 8

Advice do i just kick off or be nice get the info about the night....
He never goes anywhere with his mates it's a one off.....
I'm not THAT angry annoyed that he took the complete piss with the time he was at a house party after the pub

So that will be him in bed till late this afternoon!!!

I would probably kick off lol but its not what I'd advise!

You won't get anywhere kicking off anyway it won't change anything and he won't be much use for anything today by sounds of it(which I know is part of the annoyance) so by being angry with him you will just spoil your day further and have no effect on hum. Try and find something nice to do with the kids and have a good day :)

Men! grrrrr!!!

Thanks emsie your right MEN GRRRRR !!

The longer he stays in bed the better going to my mums after dinner time so at least it gets us out for a couple of hours ;-)

Hope you enjoy time at the MIL Xxx

Back