Whats occurring?

Great to see you back Katie - the obvious healthy snacks are fruit, carrot sticks etc depends what u fancy. Low syn stuff like mini curly wurlys, crunchies, milky way?

Thanks lovely I hope so it's night times I think I struggle need to think of nice healthy snacks to watch the soaps with any suggestions ? XxX

i tend not to snack whilst watching tv, but do like a supper so will have toast, ryvita, rice pud with fruit, those crunch ryvitas are nice, or I do like bananas as they are quite filling.

hey everyone I've had a brainwave which could work how about we have a skype chat, we can have wine & nibbles, find out who has PF that sort of thing, what are your thoughts?!?!?

Great to see you back Katie - the obvious healthy snacks are fruit, carrot sticks etc depends what u fancy. Low syn stuff like mini curly wurlys, crunchies, milky way?

i tend not to snack whilst watching tv, but do like a supper so will have toast, ryvita, rice pud with fruit, those crunch ryvitas are nice, or I do like bananas as they are quite filling.

hey everyone I've had a brainwave which could work how about we have a skype chat, we can have wine & nibbles, find out who has PF that sort of thing, what are your thoughts?!?!?

Thanks ladies I went for ryvita crackerbread with abit of jam might have a hit choc later when kids are in bed in thinking dreamy caramel ;-) XxX

Just finished breakfast.....

Banana and toast
Melon kiwi and strawberries
It's good to be back ;-)
Scales are down just over 2 pound loss for me and that's just 1 day back in the zone ;-) XxX

Morning Katie - I had banana on toast too lol

Ohhh it was lovely hope you enjoyed yours lol X

The weathers awful here today not got much planned taking the boys to see my mum after dinner then home for a cozy night in not sure weather to have a takeout but I want to lose these extra pounds I've gained Hhmmmmm !! XxX

The weathers awful here today not got much planned taking the boys to see my mum after dinner then home for a cozy night in not sure weather to have a takeout but I want to lose these extra pounds I've gained Hhmmmmm !! XxX

Were having takeout tonight - indians yumyum cant wait.

Its cold and windy here, but dry(ish). I need to straighten my hair before I venture anywhere lol I look like ive been dragged through a hedge backwards

Weather is awful here too!

Takeout sounds good Katie, its New Years Eve after all! You have a few lbs to play with if I remember right so relax and enjoy x

Were having takeout tonight - indians yumyum cant wait.

Its cold and windy here, but dry(ish). I need to straighten my hair before I venture anywhere lol I look like ive been dragged through a hedge backwards

Mmmmm you know I love Indian ENJOY ;-)

Haha about the hair comment made me giggle XxX

Weather is awful here too!

Takeout sounds good Katie, its New Years Eve after all! You have a few lbs to play with if I remember right so relax and enjoy x

I know emsie I need to tell my self a meal out does not mean mounts of choc afterwards tho haha ;-)

Hope you have a lovely night what ever your plans are Hun XxX

waiting on my Asda shopping so I can start munching on free food rather then biscuits & crap after the festive period :D

Mmmmm just had a lovely pudding which was half a tin of princes apple & blackcurrant filling and heated it then added a banana & custard muller light in it was delish ;-)

image-768838393.jpg

X

Good evening... I've been at work today, enjoying the quiet before everyone else and all the service users start coming in again on Monday.
I've enjoyed a lovely lunch break and the office phone being very quiet. Came home and just relaxed, OH is off work so he had cooked pasta with veggies and a tomato sauce :)
Hope everyone has had a good day x

Lovely night with hubby ;-)
He sat munching choc digestives whist I eat half a tub of blueberries getting back to normal and feeling great ;-) !!
Nice day in with my kiddies abit if housework NEED to do some ironing ohhh the worst job ever :-0
Scales stayed the same as yesterday had a nice day with my nan yesterday haven't seen her over Xmas with going on my hols I'm 3 pound heavier than the last time she seen me and said I looked great she said ohh Katie your cheeks have popped out abit you looked ill last time I seen you which if anyone one else said that I'd have a cob on but I love my nan so ill let her off haha
Hope you all have a nice Saturday ;-) XxX

I've been to a local craft shop today had 2 cups of tea whilst there and a good catch up with the owner which was nice.
Then went into town to change some trainers I bought before Christmas- didn't have my size so got a refund, went to swap my daughters mouse trap game as it was broken and they didn't have any in stock- got a refund, then went to take some links out of new watch, got to the jewellers and realised I'd left the watch at home... unsuccessful trip into town that was lol.
Came home and not done much other than have lunch... however this evening I will be sorting out all of my craft stuff as OH has said I can change the front reception room into a craft room... excited!
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend x

been to work today, was supposed to be 6am til 12pm but short staffed & too many orders meant i wasnt finished til 1.30pm. just had a yummy syn free tea, now chilling out

Back