Whats on the dinner menu guys?

Ciara b

What's every1 gonna have for dinner/tea 2night I'm thinking of making the ww meatball pasta any1 tried this yet? Also what other foods are ppl havin :)

spaghetti carbona-cheats kind.

spaghetti-10pp
philly-2pp
Mushrooms-0pp

yum

lol all my food has cream cheese in. I have zero imagination when it comes to food lol

Pork & cashew stirfry :) ... if I can be bothered to go buy the cashews! If not then it will be cheesy haddock florentine x

the ww meatballs & spaghetti is lovely! just make sure to do it for the exact time on the packet i over did it once when i cooked it and the balls went really hard :| wasnt nice lol

We are having jacket potatoe and tuna tonight but i have stocked up on veg to make a big pan of veg chili a recipe i found on here and i agree with above user would love any low point curry recipes love a good curry and always looking for new recipes

tonight for me is:
Jacket Potato (4pp) with Sausage Casserole (6pp) (3xWW Sausage {4pp} 1/2 Jar WW sausage Casserole Sauce {2pp}) and Cauliflower (0pp) in White Sauce (2pp) (13g Sauce flour {1pp}, 150ml Skimmed Milk {1pp})

People who know me best on here will know what I always want for my dinner. QUICHE! lol ;) x

Quiche sounds delicious!! Whats d recipe?? I get so bored with the same foods lol I just had d pasta & meatballs was nice but not alot of flavour I found the tomatoes as a sauce was abit bland but I did enjoy. :)

You gotta season that thing like a ***** I think lol!! I'm like "pow... Cayenne pepper" haha xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

And STILL bland?! You must have firefighter tastebuds ;) x

Kimboowee said:
Another quiche lover!

For sure... Had half a quiche lorraine, 13pp. So worth it :) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
For sure... Had half a quiche lorraine, 13pp. So worth it :) xx

I just cant have lorraine, its gotta be tesco sausage one yum yum. Will be working out the points for that!

Back