Whats on your mind?

Emmamb

Silver Member
Status thread,like Facebook/twitter has

Emma is wrapped in her duvet like a marshmallow,trying to find some enthusiasm to go for a run x

Emma: is havinga crud day after a crud sunday, I went to a brazilian steak house and now my stomach is suffering(i do all green days usually) im bloated and in pain and grumpy lol

Jaq has remembered why she left it so long to see the hygienist again. The sound of nails on a blackboard inside me head. Eurgh!

....came home from work earlier poorly sick.....had an afternoon nap but still feel rubbish :-(

Julie is sitting on the sofa waiting for the soaps to start but keeping one ear out for my poorly little boy who has been poorly sick over the weekend :cry: but is getting better :)

Emma is now off for a run even tho my legs are screaming at her to stay marshmallowesque lol

Korrigan is watching The Story of Wales with Huw Edwards on BBC Wales and plans to head up to bed when it finishes. **yawn**

Emma has mathematical calculaions going through her head and is wondering what her PCT would say if, when she hits 10st she applies for indivudual funding for a boob reduction to stop this god-awful pain.
even at 10st (age 19) I had massive norks, they've got a lot of actual boob tissue in them rather than just fat. I had a consultation back then and they wouldn't do it because I'd not had kids yet... so, yeah. if they're still huge when i have hit my tagrget, I will be applying.

my local PCT will only fund reductions if the patient fulfills the medical reasons for the op (which I do) and is at a bmi of 25 (which I wont be, even at 10st).

I don't want to go down to a BMI of 25 because I look ill at that, but could argue that my boobs hold back further loss because of their size... and that without as much boobage I *could* hit a BMI of 25......

you never know. I can be persuasive and I have an amazingly supportive GP.

so. yeah. that's what I am thinking lol.

Is watching my phone sex secret thinking I could do that job & earn loads of money lol x

Is watching my phone sex secret thinking I could do that job & earn loads of money lol x

yep. that too. just had a conversation with 3 generations of my friend's family and they're of the same opinion. and found out a secret about one of my male friends... HE does it! HE is a sex line worker and makes £90 p/w!!! his sex line work is why him and his wife could afford a new car last year lol. I had no idea about this hidden side of him, I mean I knew he was kinda dirty and he and his wife are experimental, but I had no idea....!!!

ThatBubbs is thinking she needs to catch the show mentioned above ^^

I was offered a job on one of those lines when I was younger and rather innocent, and said no. Should've rethunk that!

evilpenguin is wondering how she's going to get the defrosted soup out of the freezer bag without making a mess like she did yesterday.

evilpenguin said:
evilpenguin is wondering how she's going to get the defrosted soup out of the freezer bag without making a mess like she did yesterday.

Could you put the bag in a big pan and stab it?

Emma cba to go to work tonight after 8 nights off but has been 100% on plan today and feels great as a result x

Could you put the bag in a big pan and stab it?

Nah it's too thick. I just snipped the bag at the point where I'd tied it and let it slide out:D. I made a mistake untying it yesterday, all the chunks got stuck in the handles lol it was a mess!

I'm wondering how long it takes to drive from Heathrow to Nottingham as my OH is on his way home from a work trip away. Have my new slinkiest jeans ( size bloody 14! ) on and a big smile ready ;-)

Back