Whats on your mind?

piX128 said:
I'm wondering how long it takes to drive from Heathrow to Nottingham as my OH is on his way home from a work trip away. Have my new slinkiest jeans ( size bloody 14! ) on and a big smile ready ;-)

That's fab-I've got my size 14's hanging in the wardrobe waiting in anticipation :)

That's fab-I've got my size 14's hanging in the wardrobe waiting in anticipation :)

they feel good! mind you, i still hold them up and think there's no way they will fit me as the waist seems so tiny - I was in an 18 at New year! I just need my top half to catch up now, though I've always been top heavy lol

good luck with getting yours out of the wardrobe and on your body :D:D x

I'm wondering how long it takes to drive from Heathrow to Nottingham as my OH is on his way home from a work trip away. Have my new slinkiest jeans ( size bloody 14! ) on and a big smile ready ;-)

well done.

about 4 hours depending on traffic and road taken ;)

fs22 is feeling much better today and has eaten properly without incident!

is wondering why she's never as hungry on a night off plan as she is when she's thinking about it!

well done.

about 4 hours depending on traffic and road taken ;)

took slightly less which meant I could add some body magic into the day too :rolleyes: hehehe xx

Feels rubbish after a bad week food wise,I've hurt my knee so am limited as to what exercise I can do and was on nights last night so generally feeling bleurgh x

Feels scared but refreshed to have handed my bathroom scales over to my consultant-no more sneaky peaks x

knowing tomorrow evening I am going to go WAYYY off plan, but knowing I'll be doing it with some awesome friends and for a flipping good reason. and plus the fact, I'll probably get diarrhoea from the food so it'll not be all bad lol. and I have lots of exercise planned for when I have recovered from the mild alcohol poisoning I intend to give myself.

.....not looking forward to Drs appointment later but will hopefully get some answers.

what's on my mind? hat my husband is a numbnut. he's gone to work with no wallet. *someone's* going to starve today because he didn't take lunch either. I've now put a preloaded cashpod near his wallet for him to put on his keys. it contains a special piece of paper offering the bearer ten of the Queen's British Pounds for when he does this again. which he will. I know it wont help today, but you know... damage limitation. so glad I'm not going to be in when he comes home, I don' think I could do the whole sympathetic wifey thing over something so idiotic lol.

Flibsey said:
what's on my mind? hat my husband is a numbnut. he's gone to work with no wallet. *someone's* going to starve today because he didn't take lunch either. I've now put a preloaded cashpod near his wallet for him to put on his keys. it contains a special piece of paper offering the bearer ten of the Queen's British Pounds for when he does this again. which he will. I know it wont help today, but you know... damage limitation. so glad I'm not going to be in when he comes home, I don' think I could do the whole sympathetic wifey thing over something so idiotic lol.

But.....aren't you going to take his lunch and wallet to him????

...annoyed at my boss, feeling ill, wondering what the point of everything is really. Want to go home, but I can't cos I am now the only one left to get this thing working for tomorrow and no one can help me fix it cos no one else knows the programming language.

Wondering why I had two days off because now I have four days washing and housework to do! Bank staff are SO bloody lazy!

Shirleen said:
Wondering why I had two days off because now I have four days washing and housework to do! Bank staff are SO bloody lazy!

Oh and if you notice the numbers don't add up! I'd have done two days work when I came in on Tuesday!

wondering why the headache I woke up with at 6am is still going strong at 1pm. Paracetamol - you disappoint me!

evilpenguin said:
wondering why the headache I woke up with at 6am is still going strong at 1pm. Paracetamol - you disappoint me!

Me too and I'm on paras and Ibuprofen! Just holds it off for couple of hours!

Back