Whats on your mind?

But.....aren't you going to take his lunch and wallet to him????

from our home in Basildon, Essex to his work in West London? 3 or so hours each way on public transport? heeeell no. it's ok. he called his friend PinHead who lives near and works at the same depot. He's having Mr Pin's home made chilli for lunch.

what's on my mind now is how the hell do I expect I am going to get this elaborate up-do out of my hair later on when I will undoubtedly be p1$$ed off my t1t$.

Flibsey said:
from our home in Basildon, Essex to his work in West London? 3 or so hours each way on public transport? heeeell no. it's ok. he called his friend PinHead who lives near and works at the same depot. He's having Mr Pin's home made chilli for lunch.

what's on my mind now is how the hell do I expect I am going to get this elaborate up-do out of my hair later on when I will undoubtedly be p1$$ed off my t1t$.

Bad wifey!!!!! Re: the updo, stick a hairnet over it and wear it to bed loo

Shirleen said:
Me too and I'm on paras and Ibuprofen! Just holds it off for couple of hours!

Its horrible eh? :( I would've taken ibuprofen but I didn't have any. Finally got some off my bf when I picked him up from work. But it was a migraine so it done sod all for it! The headaches gone now but I still feel rubbish :(

evilpenguin said:
Its horrible eh? :( I would've taken ibuprofen but I didn't have any. Finally got some off my bf when I picked him up from work. But it was a migraine so it done sod all for it! The headaches gone now but I still feel rubbish :(

I thick mines a migraine as I get my words back to front, hoping it's a mild one and not brewing!

Shirleen said:
I thick mines a migraine as I get my words back to front, hoping it's a mild one and not brewing!

I answered the door earlier and sounded like a drunk. Couldn't get the words to go together properly. It was pretty scary, has never happened to me before, but saying that I've only ever had 1 migraine before and I was 12 so the memory of it is hazy.

Hope yours goes soon xx

what's on my mind? hat my husband is a numbnut. he's gone to work with no wallet. *someone's* going to starve today because he didn't take lunch either. I've now put a preloaded cashpod near his wallet for him to put on his keys. it contains a special piece of paper offering the bearer ten of the Queen's British Pounds for when he does this again. which he will. I know it wont help today, but you know... damage limitation. so glad I'm not going to be in when he comes home, I don' think I could do the whole sympathetic wifey thing over something so idiotic lol.

What's a cashpod////

What shall I have for lunch? - I'm thinking of going to local cafe for jacket potatoe with tuna mayo - God knows how many syns are in the mayo!

....not looking forward to a loooong weekend of night shifts!

30002477-1290071716-609000.jpg

Silver Cash Stash | IWOOT

his is the note version, but I have one that holds pound coins on my keys.

what's on my mind now is how many compliments I got last night

moi.jpg

and how quick this was to put in, but how long it took to take out.

DSCF1505.jpg

I love the dress, you look lovely, relaxed & happy :D

Should I go out tonight or stay in?

Wish it would hurry up and be 2pm so I can go home and chillax for the afternoon!!!

Really cba with the night shift tonight-too many leftover sandwiches and choccy biscuits for my liking x

depends on where you're going and if you can get a bargain here ;)

We're going to the Keys, so I know I'll be able to get them there, thing is I think they may be a tad expensive. Think I'll google a few shops in Keys & see. Also I overpaid on a credit card so I'm thinking I could use that money to buy my snorkel :D

Back