What's realistic for a month 100% on total solution?

I've already lost a stone on exante in about a week. I am aware that the weight loss should slow down quite a bit now... I have a month before I'm going to an event and I'm wondering what I can expect? I'd love to be a size 12 for it, but is that unrealistic?

I'm a size 16 and 13st 4lb today. If I carry on on this at 100% for the full month, what's realistic to expect? Thank you!

Hiya

I am 12 stone exactly and wear a 12/14 so yes it is possible although I would aim for 1 stone to set an attainable goal and if you get extra off that's a bonus.

It also depends on your body as I carry most my weight around my hips and bum and am 5 '6 where as friends who carry weight differently are in smaller clothes and weigh more despite being around the same height.

Good luck xxx

I started at 15 stone (but am only 5ft so a helluva lot higher BMI) and after 5 weeks had lost 23lb - you can see the weekly weigh ins in my signature. It's the quickest way to lose weight, so if you stick with it then you will be as thin as possible by that date :D

Thank you both. I will just have to put everything into it and hope for the best! :D

Hi well done for getting through week one. Exante say on TS you lose a stone in a month. Obviously everyones body reacts differently and it all depends on individual circumstances. Keep drinknig loads and see if you can add in some excercise after week on and you should get a good loss. Hope this helps.

Thank you that's really helpful. I'm weighing in daily on the Wii Fit and so far the losses are still coming so I'm feeling very optimistic! :D

Well done on the weight loss that is fantastic, best of luck with it x

Back