What's spurring you on?

God yeah my wedding is an important one too. But it's not until next Aug, so a way off yet.

I'm getting married in Ibiza, so if I'm not thin the wedding's off! lol

Ditto there all skinny codesending whores in my local school. Theres one in particular who swans around and thinks shes it with her french connection and gap clothes.

I would love to sashey past her in all my glory and skinny jeans and i have something she doesnt have - youth. Shes a old trollop and Id just once like one over her. Yes i know its childish!

quote]

Why call slim people an horrific name like that? Is that what you're aspiring to be?:confused:

i am getting married next july and want to look amazing. and i want to go dress shopping around christmas so i need to get as thin as possible by then!!

abz xx

saraian you make me laugh, i know exactly the person i think there is one at every school, mine wears Burbery (mind you her daughter who is 9 wear a Burberry mac to school) my god she thinks shes god, i still hide in baggy trousers and jumpers, so one day i will get them good old skinny jeans and rib vest top out, strut my stuff even if its winter and freezing cold lol xx

I just want to be happy with myself and can't remember ever feeling that.
And I really want to find a man and fall in love, and I'm not saying you can't do that when you're big but I am saying it's harder to find someone to love you when you don't love yourself.

Anyway restarted and am on day 3, hungry and craving all sorts but i'm determined. Hoping the ketosis fairy visits me tonight and puts me out of this hunger misery.

:)

Back