What's the average price you pay?

Qwetypi

Hi there!

I started Exante today after considering it for about a month. During that time I looked at their site regularly and noticed that their deals and offers change daily. The cheapest I saw Total Solution for was £30 for 4 weeks shakes and bars (their mix you can't choose). The next day it was £100 and then it went to £60!!! I haven't seen it again below £60 so I think the £30 was a very limited January offer. I purchased what I thought was 4 weeks for £59 that let me pick my packs, but it turns out that was a flexible option so it's only 18 days worth of packs (whoops!).

Just wondering if any 'veterans' have a maximum price they will pay for 4 weeks of packs, or any tips on the best time to get the best price? I'd prefer to have shakes and bars but I'm not too fussed about picking my own. Is the £30 deal one you've seen a few times? If so I'll just check every day and buy it as soon as it goes that low!!

Hi
I search the deals and log in there a lot until I see prices that I like.
I have just got 77 products for £60. It was on their 'buy £120 and get 50% off' deal. By choosing boxes of 7, each time, I got 11 boxes for the money, so pleased with that so 78p a meal.
The deals have changed a lot, since a couple of years ago. There used to be loads of various offers but wowcher or groupon seem to do the best ones, if you can put up with not getting a wholly free choice in the meals sent.

Hi, I'm debating going with exantebutiwondered furtherance the deals up often even though they change? The deal I'm looking g at now looks ok but I don't wNt to get caught up in it and then find I can't justify the cost!
Thanks

Back