• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's the average weight gain once you finish CD?

Hi :wavey:

I dont finish CD until Aug/Sept' time, but was wondering what sort of weight gain I could expect when eating healthily?

I know your glycogen stores full up etc .. but do you gain fat or just water and is it really noticable.

I want to get down to about 8-8.7st to allow for an increase on the scales.

Thanks

bm2lm xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi :wavey:

I dont finish CD until Aug/Sept' time, but was wondering what sort of weight gain I could expect when eating healthily?

I know your glycogen stores full up etc .. but do you gain fat or just water and is it really noticable.

I want to get down to about 8-8.7st to allow for an increase on the scales.

Thanks

bm2lm xx
Hi there - If you follow the maintenance plane correctly - and re-introduce foods in the 'correct' (ie Cambridge -recommended) order...you shouldn't have the big ;glycogen hit'....

hth

good luck with your weight loss - look forward to hearing about your successes !

love

Debz
xx

Hiya

As Debz says if you follow the steps you won't get a sudden gain, I lost my last half-stone going up through the steps which got me to my goal weight. I stayed at my goal weight for 6 months and then had a slight increase as I was off work ill for 3 months and wasn't very active. I also had a slight gain over Christmas (I guess you can work out why :p ) and now have got back down to just a few pounds over my goal.

It can be done, there's no reason why you should have any weight gain.

There is no gain at all after following correctly, Im living proof!!!

Following maitainence is key, this re introduces food at the correct time and avoids any problems, 5 months on and Im 1lb below when I stopped CD.

Weight gain can be a problem for those who dont follow the full journey x

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
I gained 4 stone... I must have done something wrong!! PMSL :giggle: :rotflmao:

My advice now? MAINTENANCE! MAINTENANCE! MAINTENANCE!!!

Follow the steps- I didn't :eek:

I won't make that mistake this time though! I'm in it for the long-haul this time!! :D

Good luck to you bm2lm!

KD

Gone fishing
good thread, so i want to know how far over goal would you go into maintainance ?
xx:)
When you get to BMI 27, you should start moving up the plans.

By the time you get to BMI 25, you should be off a VLCD (over 800 calories) and onto about 1,000 as recommended.

Please everyone. Do the plans. They are soooo important.